JWs are just weird people, I think their going insane!

by ReligionOfHatred 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

There's a interesting situation emerging where I live and i want to share it all with you because its proof I think Jehovah has pulled his Holy Spirit away. When elders think they can steal from the Government and pretend to be holy, than Jehovah God has left us!

• cantleave
    cantleave

its proof I think Jehovah has pulled his Holy Spirit away

Jehovah God has left us

You speak as if Jehovah and Holy Spirit are real and were actually supporting a crack-pot cult at one time.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

You have not finished your comment...

... but I gather you're referring to the long-standing trend among many elders in the US to fraudulently enjoy various forms of disability benefits so they can "enhance their ministry"?

• Zoos
    Zoos
    A Christian pioneer should put on the complete suit of armor from God that he may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil;
    Stand firm with your loins girded about with truth, having on the breastplate of righteousness, your feet shod with the good news of peace, the large shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit...
    ... and your bills covered by the government welfare programs of sustenance.
  • galaxie
    galaxie
    I would agree that the jw perception of ' jehovah ' and his ' holy spirit ' as per said influence and direction as I was taught in the 60s/ 70s is far removed or non existant to the modern day machinations of this ' go get ' money grabbing underhanded organisation of hierarchical charlatans .
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I don't get why they don't follow Saul of Tarsus (Pauls') example & get themselves a couple of rich female acolytes (fancy women)to support their holiness.
  • fukitol
    fukitol
    Yes, Jehovah has pulled out of mother and left the building
  • bellasmile
    bellasmile
    This post is weird. Lay off the bong r.o.h.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

This person is obviously an active witness who joined seven hours ago and may be having a problem using this site. Welcome ROH. I hope you haven't been frightened away. Please finish your thought. We are actually nice people, honest.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Welcome.

So what is this interesting situation emerging?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit