How Many Have Had Elders Visit?

by Scully 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Lost diamond,

u may be right, I find it highly unlikely they just showed up out of the goodness of their heart. they are probably trying to catch u violating SOMETHING so they can either DA ro DF u. It is a dead give away if they haven't bothered u in years, for them to suddenly make an apperance.Anyone with half a brain would realize something as u had a sign up about vistors. i find it really sneaky of them to try and get by the nurse.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Wednesday,

Yes, sneaky indeed! I almost felt as though I was being stalked and harassed during my weakest moments....how dare they!!! I am still not sure how they found out I was there and that I was once associated with the JW's.

• Southland
    Southland

faded away 16 years ago, moved far away, and doubt I will be contacted unless, god forbid, one of my family members gives away my address/phone number

• Mulan
    Mulan

My JW mother got a call from her PO, that they are calling on us to see "if they still want to be in the organization". She told one of my friends, who told me.

Duh. What was their first clue? That we haven't been there for almost six years!!!???

Stay tuned. If and when it happens, I will be sure to let everyone know what happens. My hubby says he isn't going to skirt around with them, or be deceptive, but he also said it will be a meeting they won't soon forget. He plans to make them uncomfortable. This time he hasn't warned me to be quiet, and said I could say whatever I want to say. Heheheheh.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Mulan.

Invite them in....THEN LOCK THE DOORS, and let them have it with both barrels. Make sure Princess is there to take pictures and post them later. We'd love to see their faces.

xjw_b12 and Calmityjane, from the Princess and Mulan Fan Club.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

No one's called me. It's early days yet, don't they have till March to call on all the inactives?

I haven't attended a meeting in nearly 6 years and I moved house 5 1/2 years ago. I am listed in the phone book and at least one elder knows I live in the locality because his son attends school with my son.

I am quite prepared and have a copy of the letter sent to all BOEs to reference.

Thirdson

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Scully,

Not meeee! . . . But then the elders are scared of meeee! . . . 'cuz I'm Jezebel. . .!!!

MooooooHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Love,

Esther

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit