We beat our rivals bad

by LB 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

My senior year in high school, we were finally having a winning season, and for the last three games of the season we were so pumped (only1100 kids in the school) we had TEN busloads of kids coming from our school to every away game! We had more kids than the HOME team did!

We took the ENTIRE band, the ENTIRE pom squad...the teachers all came in their cars...it looked like a seige! And we WON WON WON the conference championship! Oh baby...there aint NOTHIN like victory :)

LovesDubs CLASS of 72!! Congratulations to guys!

• LB
    LB

1100 students is small? Only 412 people in our entire town. We have 84 kids in highschool But I know what you mean. When you play the bigger schools it's a rush to beat them.

I could hardly sleep last night. So I put in videos of the game. We have two people on the video so I get different angles. This is a lot of fun. I'll send off videos of other teams to schools that have videos of teams I need to study. The coaches mostly are willing to trade.

Anyway I'm outta here for the day. Thanks for responding. Always fun to get some comments.

• Princess
    Princess

Congrats Al, that is so cool.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit