2016 SPECIAL TALK---ARE YOU ON THE ROAD TO EVERLASTING LIFE?

by suavojr 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    How many times have they used that road to everlasting life title for talks? And they still lap it up as if it's the first time they're hearing it!
  • besty
    besty
    its difficult running an end-times cult without an end-time - sheesh.
  • Witness My Fury
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

After 50 years the script never changes.

Cut & Paste

Cut & Paste

NOTICE: 50 additional Bethelites in the Writing Dept to be released to work in "the field". (aka don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya).

Doc

• cantleave
    cantleave
    There's 30 minutes of wasted life that millions of brain dead, followers of the WTS will never get back.
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    So it's a road now...I thought it was a narrow path...must be noo-lite
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hmmm?? The scriptures told the Israelites what GOD required. Example: No work on the sabbath day. Then the Pharisees decided what "work" was and started judging everyone as unworthy of life.

Today, the GB decide what obeying GOD means. Interesting....

DD

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

"Do not be deceived by the false claims of happiness promoted by the world and it's ruler"

What a laugh! We who have left the borg and have never been happier are having an effect on the morale of the RandF. Whenever I run into a JW and they ask in their condescending way, "How ARE you?" I make a big point of being gleeful and saying I am The happiest I have ever been in my life! The Dub is left speechless. It always ends the conversation. Hahaha!

We happy exdubs are driving the Borg nuts.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    Wow, time flies...I GAVE the special talk in 2006 - 10 years ago now.. so happy to be out! So surreal looking back at this site - recognizing that with the Witchtower it's the same old drivel just reconstituted as "new light".... I really hate the borg with a passion.
  • steve2
    steve2

Oh, that road!? Damn it: Thought I was on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit