2016 SPECIAL TALK---ARE YOU ON THE ROAD TO EVERLASTING LIFE?

by suavojr 39 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    After 50 years the script never changes.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

"....encourage them to act without delay."

We need more donations!

• Clambake
    Clambake

When ever I see the term " Accurate knowledge " it just gives me the creeps. It sounds like something out of a North Korea re-education camp.

I swear JWs are more about disproving the bible than actually teaching sometimes.

• poopie
    poopie
    Wholsome association and encouragement unless your part Iif the leper class and tottally shunned.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

HOW TO BEGIN WALKING ON ‘THE ROAD TO LIFE’ .....Begin by building faith based on accurate Bible knowledge

There was no unique Bible in the first century. For instance, some Christians of the first century believed that the book of Enoch was Scripture, so Jude quoted it. Other christian churches in the second and the third century ignored that there was a second letter of Peter.

On the other hand, many unlearned Christians could not read the Bible in the Middle Ages, because they did not know how to read any manuscript. Accordingly, if the Bible were essential for life, why did God forget millions of those unlearned persons in the Medieval Period??

It seems that God is not concerned about the Bible.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "...are you on the road to everlasting life?"

Yes.

It is the time of the Gathering, where we must all face one another one final time, and battle for the Prize...

...in the end, there can be only One.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    It is all the same!!!!!
  • millie210
    millie210

All the Watchtower and the one Awake quote(s) are from the last 10 years so can we assume that they are still standing behind what theyve put in print in the last ten years?

How faithful of them!

How unchanging and permanent!

Their Holy Spirit is really coming through for them!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I thought the 1st step was accepting Jesus as your saviour
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Re hashed & recycled title : 32 page brochure 2002

"The Road to Everlasting Life—Have You Found It?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit