excuse the topic..............".Oral sex&q...

by Cyn 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Cyn
    Cyn

May I ask how people here view this???

I am 45 and have done it with my BF for the first time......part of me was Ok part was not ok with it and I am feeling guilt..........

• Mac
    Mac

Cyn,

I think it to be a perfectly natural act and attribute any guilt you are experiencing to your past conditioning.. Move on and enjoy!!!

mac

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Cyn,

Welcome to the world. I'm a tad older than you....just a tad though. And the old conditioning is tough to break. Enjoy your freedom, and your sex life. I would assume just doing anything seriously sexual with your boyfriend (if a jw) would seem odd at first?

It is your life to enjoy & decide. Don't get pregnant though (unless you want to however).

Welcome to our forum also (if I've not said so before) - and we may seem odd at first too. But enjoy!

waiting

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Cyn, I too am more than just a tad older than you. Oral sex is as normal as can be. You have no reason to feel guilty over it other than what was implanted in your mind by JWs and also other religions.

Giving is as much fun as receiving, just make sure it is a two way street. Also make sure of cleanliness too. Lay back and enjoy it and satisfying each other.

Lew W

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hi Cyn,

I personally love oral sex. I left the borg when I was 15 so I was not aware of the conditioning with oral sex. I did know about masterbation and it being "unclean". So, to this day I can't do it and enjoy it, but I also have child abuse issues that stem from that. So, all I can say is,there is NOTHING biblical that says it is wrong(oral sex).

This act(oral sex) is another way of being close to your BF and being ok with him being close to you and enjoying everything there is about sex.

Take it in small doses if you don't feel ok with it at first,but trust me, MANY JW's did this anyway cause they saw nothing wrong with it.

For anyone to govern how you have sex is wrong unless it is abusive. Noone has the right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do in the bedroom. That is a place that should be private and if you both enjoy yourselves, then there is nothing wrong with it!!!

My 2cents,

Jesika

Edited by - jesika on 18 January 2003 19:43:25

Edited by - jesika on 18 January 2003 20:58:36

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Cyn!)))))

Awwww....just don't be so hard on yourself, honey. . .

Take your time with it, give yourself as long as you need to feel comfortable. Oral sex feels ver-r-r-y intense, and so just go slow at first. . .Give yourself time to get used to these new and ecstatic sensations. Let your sweety know when it gets to be toooo intense and when he needs to back off. The pleasure of these new experiences will drive you both crazy!

Ohhhh!. . . and enjoy!!!

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Cyn:

The dubs are te one with the problem God meant you too have pleasure sexually or it wouldn't feel good It takes a little time (my hubby felt this way too grew up a dub) but once you get past the programming your realize life is for the living and loving.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Cyn,

I know of no verse in the Bible that forbids oral sex. Some of the worst damage to people has come from self-appointed experts who convince others that they know what the Bible says on certain topics, and not what it really does say. Then some listeners compound the damage by believing these "experts" and living their lives by their views.

Farkel once made a post on various methods people do this. This is another example of one type of verbal sleight-of-hand he mentioned: "If the Bible doesn't say it's OK then it must be bad." There are people who will say that sex is only for procreation because the only times you see it mentioned is in connection (pun not intended) with conception (ex. Gen. 4:1). Others would ban sex completely since it's only mentioned after the Fall. (But then, before the Fall, they were told to "be fruitful and multiply," so for the no-sex-is-holy crowd, God both encouraged Adam and Eve to sin and gave them the equipment to do so! What's up with that?)

This is a very loving thing you and your bf can do for each other. It's a step in your growth for both of you in leaving behind the JW teachings (as I assume you're doing). Just as you conquered your fear of reading from a site like this, you can put aside the guilt of going outside the JW mindset on other issues as well. There's a world of knowledge, friends, and new things to learn outside the Society. Welcome to it.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

it is like the really great side dish in a gourmet meal; not the whole entree, but mm mm so good.

NEVER allowed the borg to tell me it was wrong; how did they know it was?

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND EENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sory i dont agree with you women,its shocking,its terrible,its beyond human comprehension,i have been stumbled by your suggestions,

Now what is this poor woman going to do when the next time she steps into macdonalds,her lips will pucker ,she wont need any sauces or relishes she will just go for it ,pity the poor little hot dog she spies first ,

your encouraging her to shop at the moll (supermarket,) what ever will she do when she sees the largest cucumber on the shelf ,well shes tried it once will she try it a second time,the mind bogles ,i dont think any man is safe with her on the prowl,not now that she has tasted forbidden fruit ,hahahaha

On a seriouse note though have you noticed its all a bunch of old men whom are past enjoying sexual relations that impose there sad thoughts and views affecting youngsters within the congregation,

the point is youve done it once you say ,i dont beleive you your admitting to once only ,what a mouthfull its a wonder you still have any tonsills left, you know youle have to go to your doctor and have him examine the back of your throat .

untill then ENJOY

you dont say wether your male or female.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit