excuse the topic..............".Oral sex&q...

by Cyn 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Hi Cyn,

personally, I love it! It's fun no matter which role you play. There's nothing for anyone to feel guilty about, it's pleasure freely given... enjoy it.

peace,
    Witch

• bowels
    bowels

I think more do it in the borg than most people realize. When married to my ex, we certainly did it and knew others that did it also. I think now it's more of a "don't ask - don't tell" policy. Personally, I think it's great and my wife loves it.

Edited by - bowels on 20 January 2003 10:27:9

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yes i'd love oral sex if i could get some sometime! lol

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Oral sex is a matter of taste!

It's great, giving it, getting it or both at the same time!

• Shirlgirl
    Shirlgirl

Amazing what happens to you when those old tapes start playing.....

Has anyone ever really read the Song of Solomn 4th chapter and the last sentence of verse 16 ....know what those CHOICEST FRUITS are he was suppose to eat??????? We ain't talkin about mangoes....

I didn't learn about the wonderful world of oral sex until I was 44....(I'm 46 now was raised a Jdub)I didn't date until I was 22 and the first guy I dated I married.....Sheesh! Needless to say that the marriage was over after 15 years.... It's just recently that I started dating I love having the freedom to explore...

When I walked away from the Jdubs I was angry....hurt, and I felt so betrayed....not by them but by me! I allowed it. The mind control...the freedoms....I gave it all away. So I took it back!

You have nothing to feel guilty about....Oral sex to me seems the true way that two people truly give pleasure to one another...my first time I thought I was going to jump clear out of my skin it felt so good! And it was a turn on for my partner, hearing my responses.....then me giving to him and hearing his responses was a turn on for me.....

So don't ruin it with mind games that you can play on yourself....Relax.....release.....and enjoy!

the Shirlgirl!

• Aztec
    Aztec

More please?!

~Aztec

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

When you feel guilty over something, ask yourself, "Where's the victim?" To me, if there is no victim there is no crime.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If you believe God created men and women, then you must also believe that he made our bodies to respond to certain stimuli. God don't make crap. Listen to your body. If you don't enjoy, then by all means stop. Nothing wrong with that. If however it's something you enjoy, then just relax and go with it. Sex is an expression of love and affection. Oral sex is simply part of that.

• Shirlgirl
    Shirlgirl

Hey Cyn!

I just noticed something....no one has asked you.....

What exactly is it you feel guilty about?

Shirlgirl

Edited by - Shirlgirl on 22 January 2003 6:59:13

• raistlin_majere
    raistlin_majere

If the JW's told you that something is bad.

There is a 75% chance that that something is either fun, feels good, or could possibly enlighten you.

Do everything they have told you not to at least once. Remember that you are free to think for yourself and do not have to let others do that thinking for you

TFY: QA

Think For Yourself: Question Authourity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit