Colder than a witches.....

by ashitaka 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

ARGHHHH!! It's cold in Jersey today. Normally, my girth protects me, but as I was having one of my weekend cigars, I noticed that I had to keep switching hands while I warmed the other.....GAR!

What I'd give for a good-smoke shop near here.....tea, a cigar, and some Yeats......mmmmmm

I love weekends.

ash

• rocky220
    rocky220

Yup! Same here in N.Y.C..........Can't wait until Spring gets here!!!!! Br-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r! rocky220

• gumby
    gumby

Hey bud......it's cold on the other coast too! But not neeeeeeear as bad. Yesterday was past 70 in sunny Calif.....but the morning in the northern part is almost as cold as a witches titty ....as you mentioned.

Gumby

BTW,

Switching over to hooter from cigars will keep you warmer.

• Aztec
    Aztec

It's cold here in Detroit too ashitaka. Damn cold. *Dreaming of Spring*

BRRRRR!!!

TGI the weekend though. No waiting for the bus in the cold. YAY!!!

~Aztec

• auntiem
    auntiem

Sorry it is so cold on the East Coast guys! Maybe I can send you some California sunshine...it is 7:34 and 34 degrees out...gonna be a nice day!

Hugs!

aUnTie M

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Auntie is rubbing it in.......

Gumby, I smoke a pipe usually...a Merscham. MmmMmmmm.

I might even pull down the Rilke, light my pipe and dream for a few hours.....cold days aren't so bad after all.

Switching over to hooter from cigars will keep you warmer.

HA!

ash

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Ash, what is it about Rilke that attracts you?

francois

• Scully
    Scully

It is currently -18C here in my part of the Great White North. That translates to -1F for you folks south of our border . We don't even flinch until it gets to -30C (-22F) or -40C (-40F).

Love, Scully

• Sargon
    Sargon

It's only -17 here today. Good day to go fishing!!

• waiting
    waiting

16 in South Carolina last nite. We're up to around 35 at noon today.

Too damned cold for a southerner's blood. The old story is that a yankee's blood thins after about 6 months in the southern summer.....otherwise, the yankee just dies.

Is there any truth to that?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit