Name Something NEGATIVE About Being A Witness

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ummm. . . let me think. . .

Do you want this list in alphabetical order? . . . or chronological order? . . or book form?

ESTEE

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

People judging you by your service record

Having the elders call at your home whenever they feel like without phoning first.

Elders wives who walk in looking like grim death and paste on a phony smile at the Kingdom Hall.

Pioneers who think you're lower than dirt.

Just of a few of the many things that make me grateful for life outside the JWs

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So far I agree with all of the above LOL except the Oral RobertsLOL<jus kiddin> and LB NO WONDER I got in trouble I always answered my own way <dang it now they tell me>LOL

1)The way they treated my children

2)They let my in laws verbally and emotionally and pysically abuse their children and then their grandchildren and me and DID nothing about it.

3)made me feel as if I was the nut LOL when they were

4)making me shun my Mother when she needed me (she wasn't a witness)

5)They treat people like crap

6) They harbour what they want to and kick out who they want with no accountability

7)The worst phrase in the whole world"Leave it in Jehovah's hands he will take care of it in his time" YUCK

• bowels
    bowels

Every year in July or August, having to sit through those those 7 and 8 days assemblies as a kid at Yankee Stadium and later at that Philadelphia hell hole (Heb., sheol : Gr. hades) known as Vets Stadium.

*****Smiles

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sitting in meetings,listening to the same tired bullshit over and over and over and over and over....ect..ect..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

Topic: Name Something NEGATIVE About Being A Witness

really minimus, surely you can come up w/better questions than that......or maybe not!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Forcing kids to believe from infancy that it is the only true religion on the face of the earth.

• ugg
    ugg

shudder.....too many to list.....

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

I can't believe that no one has mentioned

Field Service!!

Yuck!!

Cyrus

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart