Name Something NEGATIVE About Being A Witness

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

O.K. Folks. We did the positive spin about being a Witness. Now let's see if we can come up with ANYthing negative about being a Jehovah's Witness....Now, put your thinking caps on!

• starfish422
    starfish422

Oh, geez, are you *trying* to overwhelm the server??? LMAO LMAO

I'm sorry, I just don't know where to start. Just put me down for "all of the following" to whatever anyone else posts!!!

• JH
    JH

You can't examine your own religion

You can't marry who you want

You can't play lottery

Your neighbors hate you

You can't buy a 2 door car

etc.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

You are expected to believe that fire and sulfur is going to rain down on your non-JW family (and 6 billion other people) at any time. And be "the happiest person in the world" in spite of this fact!

• neyank
    neyank

That you MUST hand over your life to a group of people that claim they know what's best.

In essence, you MUST become enslaved to a book publishing company.

neyank

• Shakita
    Shakita

Having to wear a dress to every JW religious function!

Mrs. Shakita(who is a jeans and sneakers kind of

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Terrorizing children with religion to the point of them wanting to commit suicide because of their deep depression.

ash

• gumby
    gumby

No oral sex,

They won't let me sleep with Oral Roberts and thats harsh!

• flower
    flower

you cant make ANY decisions for yourself. every aspect of your life is controlled and every decision about it made by old men claiming to speak for god. you are told that you are 'free to examine your religion' and to 'keep testing as to whether these things are true'..but if you do this you are booted or shunned.

• longtimeout
    longtimeout

BEING a Witness!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit