Any ideas?

by AnotherEscapee 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AnotherEscapee
    AnotherEscapee

Hi all

Just like to say a real big thanks for all your support and brilliant ideas. The more I think about it the more determined I am to give these guys some grief. I work in the Criminal Justice System and I spoke with my Senior at work today, he was so supportive and suggested that their behaviour may be considered harassment so I'm off to a lawyer asap to find out. But either way I don't really care, I just will not be pushed around by them, I refuse to just roll over and accept their judgement with no battle. I don't doubt that they will DF me as soon as they can but I will use their own elder book to present reasons why they should just b****r off and leave me alone and I'll continue to point out how they haven't followed their own procedures correctly so they can't DF me. Then when I run out of arguments, I'll meet with them on my terms, with my tape recorder and my friend/observer/lawyer accompanying me.

From the last conversation I had with my very soon to be ex-husband who is elder in this congregation, they are getting well p****d off. And long may it continue i say.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks again you're a great bunch! I think I like this congregation much better. AE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit