Just had to share this!...

by Golden Girl 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Oh Snooz,

You are such a sweetheart.

Reading your posts and knowing you are keeping your chin up, is so touching.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Golden Girl, if I can grow up to be as sweet and loving as you, that will be enough. That you have the time to share the winding down of your lifetime together with your husband is just, just so... incredible. You have given us a window in to your life, your heart.

Thank you.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Golden Girl,

Many thoughts, concerns, and hugs your way. I am so sorry.

You are doing such a great job. How loving of you to continue to arrange visits with hubby's witness relatives and to try and arrange them with the elders. You have really tried to comply with his wishes, to help him find some sort of peace.

I admire you.

I can only think of one JW I would want anywhere near me if I was ill or dying. I think they write him off as crazy now and thats the only reason he's still in.

More and more, all the stories, both personal and public, have me considering making a clean break, and dropping this fade away. Where did you find the courage to DA yourself? I know you are consumed with more important things right now. Perhaps you have told your story before. I hope someday to hear it.

Truly,

SloBoy's Spouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit