<Mist Farkel>

CG

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Thanks Farkel! I needed that!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Farkel

You have a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Can you do Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu? Or Ballade in G Minor? Anything Chopin will do. Or Grieg.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Once again BRAVO Farkel - & thank you.

I'd like to suggest some Bay City Rollers next if you please!

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

That was absolutely brilliant........... what a nice way to end a crappy couple of days.. encore encore encore

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What can I say?

You're GOOD, man.

I too conceived by a miracle today your love child. Wanna start a commune?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Greg,

: Can you do Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu? Or Ballade in G Minor? Anything Chopin will do

I play both of them, but I'm a bit rusty on the Fantasie Impromptu. I played that one when I was fifteen years old, and then let it go for several decades. The Gm Ballade is absolutely DIFFICULT, but I can play it.

I can't make any promises, but I suspect I will do several Chopin Etudes, a Beethoven Sonata or two and a Mozart Sonata before I get around to the Gm Ballade. When I get around to that, I will also play the B-flat Minor Scherzo of his.

Thanks for your request. Fortunately, I play both of them. I don't play any transcriptions of Rhapsody in Blue as has been previously requested.

Farkel

• Gopher
    Gopher

Do you do "An American in Paris" by Gershwin? Or "Fascinatin' Rhythm?" Georgie's my favorite 20th century composer!! (Sorry didn't mean to beg...)

-- Gopher

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Farkel,

Wonderful!!!! I played it a dozen times last night. Loved "dub sticks" too, all we need is Paula Abdul to choreographic it.

Thirdson

P.S. Have you ever played the "Charlie Brown" theme? I forget (OK, I don't know) the proper title. A good friend of mine played it at a concert to celebrate his 50th birthday... it took until then to really appreciate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit