Play Misty For Me

by Farkel 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Farkel
    Farkel

This is Errol Garner's very own arrangement.

For you, wasasister:

Misty

Farkel

• rocky220
    rocky220

FARKEL!!!!!!!.........you gave me goosepumps........[dont stop!]rocky220

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Bravo!

• talley
    talley

Farlel, thank you so very much.

Now I am really curious as to how a "Farkel arrangement" of Misty would sound.....

talley/Judy of the FARKEL FAN class

• wasasister
    wasasister

Judy: As you know, I alone am Farkel's most demented devoted fan. If you persist in this nonsense, I will have to beat you up in all kinds of nasty ways.

Farkel, my Maestro: just exactly what the voices in my head were asking for. I've now heard it 30 times and I think - as a result - that I've conceived our Love Child in an immaculate "Misty" way.

Your rendition is superb. Any news on that collection site? Maybe I can burn a CD collection. Is that OK with you? I envision a small cottage industry growing up around distribution.

Wasa/ wondering why you throw away all those perfectly good coffee grounds in your trash...

• auntiem
    auntiem

Oh Farkle........when listening to this I envisioned myself dressed in skimpy red satin draped across a massive grand piano sipping bubbley whilest you tickled the keys......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

next time can you make it Rhapsody in Blue?

aUnTiE M

• Solace
    Solace

Applause!!!!

Auntiem,

Skimpy red nighty?

Really? tehe

I guess Im just not pretty enough for Fark to play something for me..

Sigh.............................................................................................

• nilfun
    nilfun

Farkel,

That was beautiful.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Ces Magnefique Farkel, Oh How I'd love to accompany you on my clarinet or sax. Maybe one day?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Cool keys, Mr Farkel, well done!

I'm just waiting for Tchaikovsky's Concerto in B flat minor.......!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit