New convention theme
Imitate jehovah, I guess we have to start killing a bunch of people.
^^^^ Just what I was thinking!
Just don't imitate Jehovah in killing those who dare question your authority...
1) demand parents sacrifice their children
2) kill anyone that commits immorality
3) kill all homosexuals
4) kill all non believers
5) demand the amputatation of the hands that commit anything regarded as a sin
6) murder all the first born of those who enslave your followers
7) drown every living creature if they aren't compliant
8) have your own son tortured and crucified and then demand everyone worship you through him or face death in all sorts of imaginative ways
9) purposely let a mad demon loose who is an expert at coaxing people into comitting sin so you can murder them when they are unable to resist the mad demon's magic
10) when people don't listen to your commands set deadly snakes among them
This list could go on ... But I can't stand anymore examples of syrupy love ...
The next assembly after that will be imitate Jesus and Jehovah. ;)
The WT does not wish for the brothers to imitate Jesus and thereby taking their Jehovah luster away.
They want brothers to think of them as Jesus and Jehovah all rolled into one. Kinda like an all in-one printer.
The Governing Bitches want the rank and file to worship them and nothing else.
We had an announcement in our cong last week about the upcoming one day assembly. The title of the assembly is "Imitate Jehovah".
Didn't Eve get in a bunch of trouble for wanting to be like Jehovah?
Gen 3:5 The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Then...."Imitate Stephen Lett"
If we could put sound-clips on here we could have an "imitate the GB competition" - Prize for the JWN member who pulls of the best impersonation.
My mother wanted me to imitate the elder she had a crush on, and not my father. LOL!!
If you imitate Jehovah , wouldn`t you then become a Catholic ? Seeing it was a catholic monk who coined the name Jehovah in the 13th century ?