August Study WT "Prepare Now to be a Good Little Drone in the New Order"

by JW_Rogue 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

We occasionally get newbies here that still have that "what if they're actually right" fear niggling in the back of their heads.

I know, because I once had it.

What helped me was realizing and reminding myself that if the WTS ran a small country, there'd be no free speech, freedom of religion, or democracy; non-heterosexual/non-marital sex would be outlawed, creationism would be exclusively taught in schools, movies would be virtually nonexistent (* shudder *), DFed people would be imprisoned, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death...

...and that given the chance, this would be implemented on a planetary scale.

Forever.

"If they're actually right", I'll take my chances at Armageddon with my family.

• galaxie
    galaxie

And so it came to pass after dreaming and planning their worthy of salvation lifes in paradise the faithful jws will still be under the knuckle of their old world hierarchical system of ' do as we say or else '. I wonder what form a new paradise judicial committee will take!!!? Seriously these controlling charlatans are so exited by their domination and power over the rank and file this side of the big A they cant resist informing them through the watchtower they'll still be callin' the shots on the other side!!! Dream on jws...faith... faithy...fairy stories of paradise will always be a dream.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I am so glad that I am destined to become bird food :D
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Vidiot, you're so right imagine living in North Korea forever. Not to mention the only music would be Borg songs, please just shoot me now!
  • antes8080
    antes8080

If you pioneered you going get ocean from housing. If you were 10 hr a month pub its inland no view for you.

They don't worry about clean up or having to buried billions of people. There going to live forever pedding pandas.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Don't forget that the Elders are the prophetic Princes in the land so I'm sure they'll get first pick. I remember when they came out with that at a DC back in the day. Didn't really make sense to me at the time. If this is Jesus thousand year reign and new scrolls are being opened, could he not just lead us directly? Now I get it though it was just a ploy to make the Elders feel more important while they carry out their mundane middle management activities.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The "new scroll" doctrine is false, just FYI. 😁

DD

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    It's all false but I still like to look for flaws in the logic.
  • possum
    possum
    The org is also bolstered by the matrichal power of elders wives who are co invested in the power/prestige.......they need to keep enough young breeders in.....(the hand that rocks the cradle)
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Paradise don't look to appealing to me with idiots like the Governing Body calling the shots. I bet this little fore gleem into what paradise will be like might have many running for the hills or committing suicide over the prospects of eternal life with more of the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit