the wonderful world wde witnessing work----or is it ?

by stan livedeath 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hiding behind the literature stand in a litter strewn empty shop doorway.

is this what the witnessing has now dumbed down to ?

who's bringing reproach on jehovah's name now ?

• stan livedeath
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Kinda reminds me of the old maytag repairman ( only old u.s. people would get that one)
  • steve2
    steve2

Can you honestly think of a less taxing way to use up one's twilight years in this old system of things that never ends?

That poor old sister has probably been in the organization for decades. Jehovah loves her because He now just expects her to park her arse for a few uneventful hours a day rather than shuffling from door to weary door.

The Jehovah of the JW organization is a very thoughtful God.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We have some family that sits at these carts. Trust me...they are doing what they do best...SIT AROUND!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Kinda reminds me of the old maytag repairman ( only old u.s. people would get that one)

I resemble that!

Doc

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

the wonderful world wde witnessing work----or is it ?

No, it's not. Can you imagine these malcontents plus trolley in North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Iran?

No chance ...

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Such a waste of life.
  • notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    That picture captures the essence of the town I live in same old girls same grubby doorway stinking of piss and ciggies.
  • kookie
    kookie
    take along some coffee think of all the money they save going for their coffee break, mind you most still count the time, and saves the sisters at home having them intrude when witnessing in their area for coffee and cake or what ever, still counting time tough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit