Who's left of the Governing Body?

by YellowLab 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

A few of the new ones are not "annointed". They served for a bit as the "given ones". I knew most all of these GB members. I know a few of their secretaries etc. Carey Barber's wife is about 45 years his junior. I believe that Karl Klein was of the "annointed" then not then again maybe 20 or 30 years ago.

• Osarsif
    Osarsif

Notes on the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses
    http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gb.htm

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yizu (Gary),

: Isn't the GB supposed to maintain the 12 always even one dies?

No. They've had up to 18 members and now have 11, I believe.

Farkel

Who's Gary?

Thanks for the info.

Yizuman

• ISP
    ISP

Its not a big deal IMO. Folks can be 'nethinined' now. The GB will continue.

ISP

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I know the WTBS changed some of its legal stats...but what happened to the Presidency when Henschel had a stroke? Did the stroke happen before or after the new restructuring?

Ravyn

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

tazmaniac, you are wrong. All are anointed. You must not confuse the GB members with the ones leading the various organizations or branches or legal depts or whatever. To be a GB member, you've got to be anointed. The "given ones" are assistants, but not members, and I think they have slowly disappeared and in stead emerged as leaders o fthe new organizations.

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

I could swear I remember that Lett is not of the annointed.

• badwillie
    badwillie

WTF? why discuss it.. there is no real "anointing" anyway, so does it even matter?

• Realist
    Realist

Gerrit Lsch (1941-)

Gerrit Lsch was born in 1941 (in Austria?).

He was pioneer since November 1, 1961 and was circuit and district overseer in Austria between 1963 and 1976.

In 1965/1966 he was invited to the 41th Gilead class.

In 1967 he married to Merete and sometime after that they entered to the Bethel in Vienna, Austria, where he stayed 14 years.

On July 1, 1994 he was appointed to the Governing Body.

GOOD GRIEVE!!!! first HITLER AND NOW THIS GUY!!!!! GOD have mercy on Austria!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yizu,

: Who's Gary?

: Thanks for the info.

What info, Gary?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit