Winston Smith

Essssie!

Thanks for the welcome......
    Check yer mailbox.
    -Winston

• Prisca
    Prisca

{{{{{sunchild}}}}}

I hope that everything goes well in your new life at college and everything. You will learn new things about yourself, discover strengths you never knew you had, learn about people in a way you never had a chance to before.

I had gone through a lot in my life by the time I was 25 - I remember feeling like I was 100, not the young woman I appeared to be on the outside.

However, you have to live your own life. Accept responsibility for your decisions, and learn to rely on your instincts.

I look forward to your posts about your new life!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Sunchild,
    I love your attitude. It is so easy, if we allow it, to become bitter and disillusioned.
    I had some very rough times in the Borg and with my ex husband. But I refused to let it get me down. I always knew there was something better just around the corner, and that I deserved to have it.
    It sounds like you deserve it too. And your goals right now are getting you closer to what you deserve.
    Best of luck in your new adventures. May you have peace and joy, and get all you wish for!!!
    TW

• nojw86
    nojw86

Positive thinking, make it work for you. Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them..... Have great dreams and dare to live them......Have tremendous expectations and believe in them. Go Sunchild and enjoy. Thanks for your encourgement when I was ill. regards nojw

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

NoJW!!!

Happy to see you ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Hope you're feeling okay...please feel free to e mail me if you feel up to it, I've been
    thinking about you!

*hugs*
    Es

• Tina
    Tina

Dear nojw,
    happy to see you ! (((((((((nojw)))))))))))) Tina

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Winston, NoJW, Esmerelda, Uncanny, Prisca, Thinkers Wife (eek, I hope I didn't leave anyone out!)... thank you all so much for your encouragement, and thank you for sharing your own stories. Huggles for all of you, and it's nice to see a few more familiar names.

NoJW, I hope you're doing better now. If you've posted an update, I'm sorry I haven't seen it. ^^;

Es, an extra-special {{{HUG}}} for you, just for being your caring, wonderful self. You were a ray of light and inspiration on H2O, and you're still one now. Also, my heart goes out to your brother.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Uni girl
    Uni girl

Hi Sunchild

We can't all help what our parents do to us but we can stop it effecting all our life...Glad to see that you've got up and started fighting for your own.
    Hope the move goes well, it is a big step and your smile will go a long way

Good luck

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Comf,
    Great songs!!!! Thinker and I listen to all of those with the exception of one regualarly!!!!!!
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit