my dad died

by termite 35 70 Replies latest jw friends

• termite 35
    termite 35

I was overwhelmed when I came here tonight- it'll be the last time for a while as I have so many sad things to do - but you've all made such a difference.Love and concern for others is priceless and soothing beyond belief.

Newyork;i'm so sorry about your parents-that's horrific

Kep; your father sounded a wonderful man to have in troubled times- no wonder he's missed.

Trucker- I think your parents have died too hav'nt they? hugs to you.Estee; no card or love sent from your children? So you had added hurt on top of the sadness.xxAscot; 62 is young these days-life is so unfair for some xx

Cruzanheart; you're right- the doctor phoned me tonight- I told him the coroners report said a myocardic ischeania (?) and under lying cardio vascular disease

.It was VERY quick- even before he hit the floor apparently- though the thought of him hitting the floor makes me feel sick.

But for his sake it's good.

And Nancy...what can I say? I wish I was near you so we could support eachother through this.I can only imagine you feel like I do.indescribably painful , physical hurt that makes me feel I can't breathe and makes me gasp for air.I wish I could help you. ((((((((((((((((((huge hugs.. )))))))))))))))))))))))

you poor thing- I was going to say 'how strange' but it's not, unfortunately, in the veteran world of athletics- my father went to many vet's funerals this past year.but I never thought he'd be one.

.Was your dad competing internationally ?If he was I expect they knew eachother-it was a close world

where everyone knew eachother.I'm so sorry- was it in similar circumstances to my dad ? Don't answer on here if you don't want to- i'll mail you-who knows- we may have met - the athletics kids who played in the sand of the long jumps at meets while the dads competed i 'm thinking of you tonight-i'm going to get another cup of tea and write you an email- then i'm going for a late walk to look at the stars-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by - termite 35 on 14 January 2003 17:26:50

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit