my dad died

by termite 35 70 Replies latest jw friends

• termite 35
    termite 35

Dear everyone, my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly at the weekend.He did'nt turn up for a family dinner and my husband and I went to see if he was ok.He was dead.Collapsed in his home.I can't stop shaking and I feel really sick.I've lost my mum and now my dad too.I wish I could sleep for months and wake when the pain has finished with me. It hurts so much .Sorry to bring everyone down-but I'm stressed at having to sort out his arrangements due to the autopsy and funeral etc and the house and my feelings.; I just wanted to tell you all as my husband's gone for a walk and the children are asleep and i'm feeling scared about viewing his body, but I know i'll have to and I feel guilty for feeling like that.Stupid thoughts racing through my mind at the moment-need to 'hear' a friendly voice

love to you all xx

• Mulan
    Mulan

How terrible for you! I am so sorry.

I love this line though................"now he knows the big secret."

We will be thinking of you as you go through all of this. Remember grieving is a process that goes on and on..............subsides and then starts again.

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((((((Awwww Termite!)))))))))))))))

You poor dear.

Yes it is scary to have to deal with the body and very difficult to make funeral arrangements for a loved one. Obviously you loved your dad very much and you're still in shock (hence the uncontrollable shaking). We will be here ready to listen all night if you need us. My e-mail is open if you'd like to correspond back channel.

More hugs,

out

• happyout
    happyout

Termite,

I'm so sorry. I lost my dad in 1999, and it was the worst. I learned, though, that happy memories really do help. May those memories bring you comfort in the coming days.

• josephus
    josephus

im vey sorry for you loss.

if it is any comfort i prayed for you tonight.

my thoughts are with you and yours.

Sincerly

josephus

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My prayers and thoughts are with you termite.

hugs,

Randy Watters

• Shakita
    Shakita

Dear Termite,

I'm sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your father. It's heartbreaking when we lose our parents, especially when it happens suddenly. My wife and I lost our parents (her parents) within six months of each other in 2001. It was very depressing. They both died of cancer. Please accept the heartfelt condolences of the Shakita family. We are always here to give a comforting thought or a listening ear.

Mr. Shakita

• Been there
    Been there

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Termite))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You just stress out as much as you need to. Alot of people here have gone through similar stuff lately and know where you are at right now. My sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

im sorry for your loss termite.my prayers are with you.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Mulan and outnfree, thanks for being here. I'm so sorry about your nieces son mulan.

I can't take it in. so much to do and all I want to do is crawl into a corner and scream.

I hope he knows i'm trying to get it all right.

I hope the big secret is a good one and I wish I knew what it was.He'd been really down lately, i'd felt so helpless; now even more so.thanks for giving mw some company xxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit