WHAT IS THE MOST PAINFUL FORM OF BETRAYAL?

by Derrick 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    edited to add this scan - how will their parents, family members and friends feel when blood transfusions are permitted?

Now I got a question about that. What IF they do lift the ban on blood, do you think this could later result in lawsuits from families who left the Borg to sue the WTBTS for wrongful death?

Yizuman

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Would lifting the ban on blood result in wrongfull death suits?

I am sure it would. Even if the suit did not succeed it would be devastating to the wbts in the news media.

I am convinced that this is the main reason they will not completely drop the blood issue ever.

They have at this time only dropped some of the requirements. Even this in my mind opens up the possibility of law suits.

I am watching with interest this lawyer who is suing the wbts in Nevada. In her internet site she mentions "loss of a loved one due to blood ban" as something of interest to her.

Outoftheorg

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

WHAT IS THE MOST PAINFUL FORM OF BETRAYAL?

A mother who can watch her child being raped, turn her back on it and walk away.

• kls
    kls

when your about to give birth and begging husband to stay ,instead he walks out the door because an assembly is more important.it will never stop hurting

• LB
    LB

When Hells Angels spend more time visiting your wife than the Harly dealer.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Southland I agree completely.

But want to add this: To me, the most difficult is when you find out that someone you love has deliberately and willfully lied and deceived you.and then call you paranoid and neurotic when you begin to see through their lies.

Robyn

• gumby
    gumby

I would say a father or mother allowing there friends to...."have there way with you". I can think of nothing worse. No, this hasn't happened to me, but I have heard of these scenario's quite often. I don't know how a child could bear this. All the others that have been mentioned are right up there at the top though.

Being shunned by loved ones is more than some can handle too.

Gumby

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Big Tex,,,,,,,,,,, what you said , sounded like a lot of pain in that sentence.

I would agree that would be a soul breaker for sure.

(((((Big Tex)))))

• gumby
    gumby

Ditto to Bigtex,

Hugs also if their needed in your case, or someone you know......that would hurt.

Those that can do this are sick themselves, from a hurt they have from what they see....or a fear they cannot handle. Only my guess however.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit