Jehovah's people are the happiest people on earth!

by Coded Logic 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    SimonSays
    SimonSays

Just curious.

Do you count your time spent on this site?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Jehovah's people are the happiest people on earth!"

"That's it... just let the hooks do their work..."

• steve2
    steve2

To be fair to the Witnesses, some people are only happy when they're miserable.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Jehovah's Witnesses lives are one big, failed advertising board of happiness detached from reality.

Only relatively few experience genuine happiness. Most experience a sort of kool-aid induced trip into a magical, imaginary spiritual paradise.

Eden

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have been around the dub organization for an awful long time & I have seen a lot of changes . Nowadays they have their website and Roku sticks and seem to think that this is great. They can follow the study on a tablet and press a link to a cited scripture and do not even have to look it up in a Bible - it is easy peasy for the dumb witted

At the same time I have relatives at loggerheads with members of their cong. Relatives suffering marriage breakdown and separation, relatives on Prozac ...all within the "happiest people on earth".....and they tell that I am missing out on a good life!

• smiddy
    smiddy

berrygerry :

Very clever by the way. And to answer your question ,

Their is no difference ,

both

are

dead men walking .

smiddy

• Protarded
    Protarded
    With the amount of Valium ingested by so many of the members, I'd say that they are a pretty happy bunch.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

BluesBrother - "I At the same time I have relatives at loggerheads with members of their cong. Relatives suffering marriage breakdown and separation, relatives on Prozac ...all within the 'happiest people on earth'.....and they tell that I am missing out on a good life!"

I suspect that they reason (deep down inside) that if life is this flawed in "God's Organization", imagine how much worse it must be in "Satan's World"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit