My son is starting karate!!!

by Aztec 13 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Well, all I can say is I'm glad I know it. One day I was taking a walk and guess who purposely bumps into me? Steven Segal. I kicked his little ass so bad he cried like a baby. Next thing I find out is he siks his friend Claudett Van Dam on me! (Claudett is Clauds big sister who is buff ) Anyways......I kicked her ass too!

Never under estimate who you might run into.

BTW....I am glad for your son....He will enjoy it.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi there

from the look on your sons face he seems to be enjoying himself,this type of training will Empower him with courage stength,discipline and confidence ,training is good for all types of people ,

i train with a ex /ss government forcess in england ,twice weekly ,but we train differently ,your som will have a stepping stone once he achieves his belts ,but are you prpared to take him at least twice a week,either waiting or droping him of yes my son thinks he has learnt all he needs to learn him being only14 years old,

you will find it will spread to the rest of the family even the girls if you have any ,

bye the way he is a good looking kid, before you know it he will b protecting you ,good move

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hi nightwarrior.

Yes he will be going 2 nights a week and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help him become a confident, self assured and productive young man. He has so much potential. He's a straight A student and is extremely outgoing, charming and friendly. Everyone who meets him just loves him but he is too impulsive and has very little self control. I think part of that is my fault because I am not very strict. Time for me to crack the whip a little I guess. I mean that figuratively btw.

~Aztec

• Solace
    Solace

Aztec,

My son has been bugging me to let him join Karate too.

He is VERY hyper and impulsive so I was scared to death to let him join. I found out recently that it is mostly about self control and self defense, so he will also be starting soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit