Whats your favorite music?

by Stefanie 81 Replies latest jw friends

• yumbby
    yumbby

I feel a little weird that no one has listed my kind of music... surely there are a few goth/rivetheads out there!

Concrete Blond

Covenant

Ministry

Skinny Puppy

Sisters of Mercy

SeaBound

Apop

SwitchBlade Symphony

Wolfshiem

Does anybody else here like this sort of music???

I also like the blues, jazz, classical, old country and some techno.

• Aztec
    Aztec

yumbby, I like Concrete Blonde and Ministry. I'm far from being a goth though.

~Aztec

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Ani DiFranco

Tracy Chapman

Howie Day

Nelly

Aimee Mann

and I love the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack!

~Asortafairytale~

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

back2dafront,
    The scene is alive and well here in Seattle. They've gotton really strict on what you can bring in the venue,but we don't have too many problems with parties being shut down. Parties get shut here because of promoters not having the right permits, or trying to pack to many people in a venue (fire hazard). As far as shutting it down because of drug use, doesnt happen here.
  • TresHappy
    TresHappy

Picture of the CarpentersSome of my favorite music came from these folks. Twenty years ago next month, we lost her and her wonderful voice.

Edited by - TresHappy on 13 January 2003 15:46:36

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hi Heaven,

Yep, it's been a long time. I have been busy, as I am sure you have, so I am usually more of a lurker here.

Well, playing my cello sounds like a darned good idea.

I would like to buy myself a pickup and amplifier to do cool effects for my cello. It is my birthday this week, so maybe I'll surprise myself. (look what I forgot I bought for me!)

how have you been?

cellmould

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like almost all kinds of music, with a few exceptions.

I hate and detest RAP, all kinds................all of it.

I like some jazz, but not much. It grates on my nerves. I especially do not like Kenny G.

My special favorites are Neil Diamond, Elton John, Bee Gees, Beatles, Beach Boys, Josh Groban, Barbara Streisand, Faith Hill, Trisha Yearwood, and some Celine Dion. (I don't like to watch her sing). I also like Aerosmith, CCR, Chicago, Eagles, Paul McCartney, and many, many more.

I like Kehoalu too. (slack key guitar, especially Ledward Kaapana and Owana Salazar, and Keola Beamer)

I also love the Dirty Dancing Soundtrack.

Edited by - mulan on 13 January 2003 18:26:43

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Give me anything but Rap!

Love the Beatles......the White Album is tops!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I feel a little weird that no one has listed my kind of music... surely there are a few goth/rivetheads out there!

Yumby oops, yumbby, be careful!

That music will lead to much harder stuff, and before you know it, you'll be hooked on "Death Metal"

Edited by - plmkrzy on 13 January 2003 19:56:19

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!! Alice in Chains/ Creed/ too many to name. Enjoy music of all kinds. Not much into Rap/ or Country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit