Oral Sex

by Yerusalyim 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Aztec
    Aztec

Beautiful Garbage,

It's not that it's no big deal for the people involved. It's just not newsworthy. That's all.

~Aztec

• Solace
    Solace

Well,

It certainly isnt very romantic either.

Seriously, we give my daughter a ride to school and she still hates boys but Yikes! I live in a small town and I can almost bet that something like this would be taken very seriously and would most definatly make the front page, had it happend in my community.

Where was mom and dad in all of this?

Gheesh, we should be the ones telling our children NOT to give or receive blow jobs while riding the school bus. Sounds so crazy but the fact is, kids are messing around. We need to be aware and also make them aware, ya know?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Pleasuredome,

i'd like to see a survey done to see just how many people view oral sex as repugnant!
    This isn't the issue at all. I LOVE oral sex, I both give and receive (within my marriage) as often as possible, but we do it IN OUR BEDROOM ALONE. Committing sex acts in public is a felony ya know.
  • dubla
    dubla

Committing sex acts in public is a felony ya know.

no i didnt know that....oops.

aa

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yeppers! By the way, if oral sex is when you talk about it, is anal sex when you're an ass about it?

• Solace
    Solace

Yeru,

So funny, makin me giggle...

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Didn't that happen in Silverlakes, Mass? Holding hands in my days was the big thing.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit