Oral Sex

by Yerusalyim 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

That always gets your attention, huh. OK, I'm watching the "O'Reilly Factor", they just aired the case of two HS students who engaged in oral sex on a bus in SilverLakes Maryland while several other students cheered them on and the Bus Driver did nothing. The principal of the school system didn't inform the school board until after the local newspaper broke the story and he refuses to say how the students will be punished. This occured on 12 December and so far no punishment has been metted out.

Opinions? "What say you?"

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO, a little too late to punish them now isnt it? Anyone know what the satute of limitations is for a hummer on a school bus?

Edited by - pr_capone on 10 January 2003 20:19:57

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Are you sure you weren't watching Jerry Springer?

Well, I'm not surprised since liberalism always encourages immorality and the school are being taught that there are no moral absolutes.

Was Captain Condom present in the bus?

Yizuman

• jimbob
    jimbob

The only thing I ever got on a school bus....was get picked on. My how times have changed!

• IronGland
    IronGland

It was inappropriate for the school bus but it's not like they killed someone. The local paper and O'reilly should have left the story alone and let the parents and the school handle it. Now they will probably get punished way out of proportion to what they actually deserve so that the board can look tough. There is absolutely no reason for this to be national news.

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

Oral Sex! I like it, I want it, I want some more of it.

I would bet the account you mentioned will come down to their age and the parents willingness to press charges. The driver should be fired though, as that showed a huge lack of control on his part to keep the children controled. On the other hand, why didn't things like this happen when I was in school? The best thing to ever happen on our bus, was a girl fight broke out and a girl got her shirt ripped off.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

IronGland,

Here's where you're wrong. NO ONE knew about it until the story broke. Don't you think the parents of the students riding the bus had a right to know? For my money, expel the two students involved, fire the bus driver for taking no action.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Why weren't the parents told? Why was nothing done to the students. This is inappropriate for the school bus. How old are the students in question? If they're high school, I'm guessing somewhere between 15-19. To my way of thinking there is a big difference between high school students engaging in oral sex and doing it on the school bus while others are watching and cheering them on. This has nothing to do with whether oral sex is moral, but everything to do with teaching adolescents appropriate behavior in public, whether on a bus or not.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Big Tex,

Well said.

• IronGland
    IronGland

What do you mean no one knew? How did the local news learn about it? I agree with you that the students should be suspended and the bus driver fired. and yes, of course the parents have a right to know. My only problem with it is that i'm not sure what purpose is served by turning it into a news story. These kind of news stories IMO are just pointless voyeurism. It doesn't affect anyone other than those involved in the slightest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit