Take the Kingdom back to Mexico!

by John Aquila 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Most of the jw brothers cannot be MS or Elders because they are illegal.

If you break the laws of a country you can be a JW but you can't be an elder? Makes no sense whatsoever.
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

Calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists and criminals" and stating they all "have to go" is not exactly an endearing campaign plank.

Why the gross distortion of his words? This is clearly not what he said. He said that a lot of illegals that come to the US are rejects of the Mexican society including criminals. Perhaps there is a shred of truth in that - I imagine most are decent people trying to get a job. In any case, it's different from what you just said.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Because not even the latter is true. They are not rejects of society. I know more illegals immigrants than I know legal ones and I don't know a single one of them who has turned a criminal. In the other hand, their relatives, the ones they came to meet here, are in prison (all legal by birth by the way). Mr Trump needs to stop hating. I am not Mexican. No, nowhere even near. I am hispanic by language but not Mexican. My wife, a Mexican-American, has worked in the fields since age 12, right along with all those illegals that Mr Trump alleges to. No one was ever raped or killed. They work hard and is because of them that we can enjoy a lot of the things we enjoy today at the prices we enjoy. They are hard working family loving individuals and some americans have a lot to learn from them. When was the last time you saw a hispanic asking for a handout at a stop light? May be selling stuff, but certainly not asking for money.

Most of those that are criminal, have most likely come escaping prosecution or as part of their shady business. Happens all the time and they are a minority in comparison.

• kairos
    kairos

Every person that enters this country ( USA ) without permission is, by default, a criminal.

Sorry if definitions of words offend. Illegal=criminal.

Trump appears to WANT the laws enforced. Most want that.
    ( as the majority, supposedly, approved the laws by legal channels )

This country needs a good shake up or it will not survive.
    Trump may be the LAST chance for the USA.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Well, yes, if we want to take a legalistic approach, then by all means even the WTBTS is right in what it says. i don't think you can put illegal immigration in the same "crime" category as anything else. Especially not when you reap the benefits of such status. Don't be fooled. Half of the people that work at hotels, cleaning your room, may appear legal in the HR paperwork, but they are most likely not.
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    I never said 90% of the population is illegal. I put the U.S. census to help you see that in my City about 90% of the Population is Hispanic compared to 38% in the State of Texas.

Let's walk through this logically.

Trump has called for deportation of illegal immigrants and an end to birthright citizenship.

You said your city is 90% Hispanic.

You said if Trump becomes president 90% of the JWs in your area will have to go back to Mexico (because apparently that's where they all originate from).

Seems pretty clear to me you intended to conflate illegal immigrants and JWs who attend Spanish language congregations in your area.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

We follow your' politics in Australia. Most people would feel very afraid of Trump and his seeming lack of self control and his outrageous views....just letting you know. We have American bases here and have had them for decades......

Surely this man would not do "good" in terms of his extreme views and his blatant bias.

I hope I have not offended anyone by saying this, but we do watch your' politics quite closely here

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Well if Trump makes President, he will host this weekly "Immigration Apprentice" show. Each week one illegal immigrant will be fired, and we will see them roll their luggage onto that elevator, where that lady stares at them with that pity look.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    umbertoecho
    Surely this man would not do "good" in terms of his extreme views and his blatant bias.

I know it sounds crazy that Trump could win, but the probability is there. Didn't Al Gore win the popular vote with the majority but lost the electoral college thereby losing the presidency to Bush?

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I look forward to another term of Democrats in the White House.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit