I will be ALONE for a week :(

by Jesika 25 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Jesika:

I can relate thunderrider and I have been apart very few times and it is always miserable He can't sleep and I get grumpy LOL So I don't know if that will ever get better. But the upside is you sound like you two care a lot and that is great

• Jesika
    Jesika

Yeru2----------We have discussed marriage. I have been married once and he has never been married. He isn't ready for marriage yet, but he said that it isn't that he doesn't want to marry me, there are just things he wants to see happen first. I think some of it is financial and we have only been together for 1 yr so I think he wants to give it more time. He wants to marry once and not get divorced (his parents are still married), so although there isn't a 100% chance of never getting divorced, I think he wants to be VERY sure in his own mind that it is the right time and that he believes we are both serious about the commitment. I am willing to wait, but not forever. I don't want to pressure him and I am not going anywhere----------If it's not broke don't fix it right?

So, I will allow him the time to feel comfortable with the idea. His best friend (he lives with us) told me that he is sure that he will propose, but Alex(my boyfriend) is kinda shy, so he (the best friend) said he wouldn't be suprised if he(Alex) hadn't already bought a ring, or is paying one off. I like the way things are right now and wouldn't have a problem proposing myself, but I don't want to push him into it or be told no cause he isn't ready. Good things come to those who wait right?

Sheila--------ya I know the feeling, and thank you, we do love each other very much.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{ Jesika}}}}}}}}}

Many hugs sent your way lady!! I enjoyed speaking to you the other evening. My three year old shortly after hanging up with you was in need of going to bed and I fell asleep with him while keeping the mommers (monsters) away. I was unable to call you back

Know you are in my thoughts and when post the following it is in your best interest.

Please keep in mind there are nuts out there and to post such personal information to the board ( world, really) in light of the fact you have posted your location along with your last name may invite one of the nuts your way.

Again know I post this with your welfare in mind

Please refer back to Zevs post here about providing detail such as you just provided.

Love,

Cassi

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39988&site=3

Edited by - cassiline on 9 January 2003 18:38:45

• Jesika
    Jesika

Cassi,

I really enjoyed talking with you too.

I am not going to be in the house alone. We have a male roommate who is a gun collector(he only has his personal one in the house though). If anything strange were to happen he is up and looking around (gun in hand--on safety of course) and checking to see if I am ok, usually before I have heard anything. He was in the military so he is very sensitive to things around him and those he cares about.

There is no way to find me since I am on none of the bills. Even so, Clint is always here and when he isn't I go to a friend's house or a relative's house for the night.

Thanx for your consern. My meaning "alone" was without my honey, not literally in the house. I wouldn't stay here all by myself.

Ps. Clint leaves a gun hidden that I know where it is and can get it if needed. I also carry the phone around with me, even in the bathroom and we have a dog that barks at anyone that gets within a few yards of the house.

LOVE YOU,

Jes

Edited by - jesika on 9 January 2003 19:0:30

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hugss Jes

we are here to talk....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I know how you feel. Last year Nina went to the UK for a week while I stayed at home and did the Mr. Mom thing. It was tough. There was little "grown up" conversation and I just missed someone to hold at night as well.

But you know, you've got to give him time so that he knows he's ready. It's kinda scary taking that first leap into the actual proposal and the whole marriage thing if you've never done it before. Nina and I dated 2 years before we got married. In retrospect, I knew we were going to get hitched after the first few months, but it took me that long to get used to the idea. I guess I wanted to make sure too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit