I will be ALONE for a week :(

by Jesika 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I just found out my boyfriend has to go on a business trip to Washington to talk with some of the "big wigs" at Microsoft.

He will be taking over a project and so they have to share info and whatever else they do in those meetings.

I hate it when he goes out of town!! We have barely left each others side in 1 yr. I have a hard time sleeping when he is gone and he is my best friend, so I miss him terribly when he is away.

The last time he was out of town it was only for 4 days and I was going crazy watching the clock when he was coming back into town.

He calls me everyday when he is away, and we are both sleep deprived when we are not around each other.

So, I guess I will be online A WHOLE LOT come Monday.

edited to add--------not alone in the house!!!!!!!!!!! alone as far as my honey being away, we have a male roommate who watches over me while Alex is away.

Edited by - jesika on 9 January 2003 19:4:27

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

My guess is, Jes, you will get PLENTY of volunteers from this forum to help you get over that lonliness LOLOL!!

• happyout
    happyout

I'm sorry, Jes, that you are going to be alone. BUT, this may be a good time to hang with your girls and have a little fun. Or do some serious house keeping type stuff that you've been putting off. Just keep really busy, and the time will go faster. Personally, I would love a couple of days to myself. I haven't been alone in the two years since my son was born. As much as I love him, sometimes a girl just needs some alone time, you know? And don't worry, we'll be here on the board for you.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great time to double up on the workouts!

Nina (of the Soon-To-Be-Buff class)

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @ lovesdubs

Happy-------This is going to sound pathetic, but outside of this board, I really don't have any "girl friends" or friends for that matter. My old "friends" just get me in trouble and probably doing "substances" I have given up.

I am usually home all day alone(roommate is here but is usually sleeping) cause I am still not working. I will use alot of the time again, looking for work. House cleaning is something I do all the time to pass the time, but you can only clean things so many times before it becomes obsessive LOL.

I will figure something out, I just love being around him and he makes me laugh all the time. I don't know of many that can do that. I am usually the one making people laugh, but I really don't have anyone to "hang out with".

God I sound like such a loser!!!! I wish I could find work soon, it would really help to pass time and I could go out if I wanted without having to worry about my "allowence" running out too soon.

Jes

edited to add--------------- Nina, that's what I told Alex "Guess I will spend alot of time at the gym".

Edited by - Jesika on 9 January 2003 15:7:40

Edited by - jesika on 9 January 2003 19:19:9

• meadow77
    meadow77

How great that you guys are that much in love, even after a year together. I agree with everyone else, I think we can keep you busy here. Also, you know I checked out that yahoo collapse game. I can't remember who, but somebody started a thread about it a awhile back. It's addictive. Get on it, and time will fly. Before you know it, your sweetie will be home,and you will have a new hobbie.

• riz
    riz

don't tell Yizuman!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Jesika)))))

I'm really glad that you have someone sooooo wonderful in your life! Sounds like the two of you are sooooo very much in love. I wanna find meeee a guy like that!

Love,

ESTEE

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Me too!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Riz - don't tell Yizuman!

Too late Riz

Hey Jes, sorry you'll be alone. Just be careful out there. Yeah, go spend alot of time at the gym, it'll do your body good. It'll keep your mind off your troubles.

I know how that feels from my last girlfriend and you know about it Jes since I told you about it in my email. So, it is very difficult and still is for me even today.

But remember this, you're not "alone" really when you have friends like us on the board.

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit