God hates wickedness.....but MUST allow it.

by gumby 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

My Most Dearest AGuest............Peace Be With You, Too..... why does this sound so condesending?

Anyhoo... I have to work at night so I apologize for not responding to your post sooner.

I don't question that a higher power created our existence, past and present. Something doesn't come from nothing. I do respect your allegiance to your God.

What I do question is a God who sits on his throne, with his Son by his side, and with myriads of angels with him.......sitting there and watching the horrors that his children are inflicting upon one another. If God is loving, If God is omnipresent, If God is omnipotent, If God is a caring parent.....why make his children suffer while he sits there and watches.....when he has the power in his little pinky to stop it ALL. This is what I would like an answer to. You cannot give me this answer. No one can. Every answer to this question results in a non-answer.

Have a nice day.

I bid you peace.

A Slave of NO ONE.

Mrs. Shakita

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    A Slave of NO ONE.

LOL. Watch out. My momma don't play 'dat.

Can you imagine my mom talking to the elders when they accused her of being a bad wife? LOLOLOLOLOL A classic moment.

ash

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Shelby,

Watch out for Shakita and her son asskicker! They don't mess around

After reading much of this.....even if I could reason your way.......and I can't......God already knew these little kids would be tortured BEFORE it happened didn't he? What you never answer in all of this is that it was NOT the kids fault......and they suffered. Where is the justice? Is it up to us for justice to prevail and not God's concern? How could any of us stop what happened? We didn't know about it....it was in secret in a basement. Had I known about this.....I would have taken a baseball bat to the crackwhores head! Not God though.......he watches. How nice.

• rem
    rem

Shelby has no problem placing blame on humans that did not do anything to help (even though many of them did not even have the power to do anything), but she then exempts God from the same blame even though he was in the exact same position.

No one is saying that humans who can do something but don't should not be blamed, as Shelby would like to think we are saying. The issue is that the blame should apply to everybody who could have done something, and this includes God (if he exists).

Of course, I don't really blame any god because there is no evidence of any gods existing. But Shelby does believe in an all-powerful god. Thus she is guilty of special pleading.

You can't beat logic, Shelby:

1. Anyone who has the power to stop a crime of violence or torture in progress but don't are just as guilty as the criminal who commits the crime.
    2. God is all-powerful, meaning he has the power to stop violent crime in progress, but instead he only observes
    3. Therefore God is just as guilty as the criminal who commits the crime

rem

Edited by - rem on 10 January 2003 12:48:19

• Satanus
    Satanus

All satan did was encourage more variety in diet. All eve did, as the cook of the garden, was try satan's new recipe. In the bible, shelby's god actually made the changes in humans and nature that led to all of the wickedness and suffering on earth. Therefore, i maintain that god is the author of wickedness.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 10 January 2003 12:25:6

• gumby
    gumby

SS,

In the bible, shelby's god actually made the changes in humans and nature that led to all of the wickedness and suffering on earth.

Now now SS, ....you KNOW that God doesn't test or tempt anyone! Each one is drawn out by his OWN desire, then when that DESIRE becomes fertile it becomes SIN, then sin brings death. It's the best circular reasoning the bible has to offer.

• AGuest
    AGuest

LisaGirl! Whats up... and the greatest of love and peace to you! How ARE you the kids and the better half LOL?! Of course, you know that you can ask me anything and if my Lord permits, I will provide an answer so

Then, answer me this. ASSUMING that what you said above is true, and not all people are God's children but only a select group of spiritual Jews,

Girlfriend, now where did you get that assumption? Israel is MORE than just Jews... spiritual and otherwise. Israel (in the flesh) is made up of 12 tribes, with the Jews only being two (Judah and Benjahmin). Israel (in the SPIRIT) is 144,000 from among those 12 tribes (excluding Dan, but including both Ephraim and Manasseh for Joseph), as well as a great crowd... which NO man is able to number... out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue and people. INCLUDING those of fleshly Israel who are NOT numbered among the 144,000. And it "spiritual" Israel (which also INCLUDES fleshly Israel)... that will be "saved".

tell me then why God allows wickedness to come in on them at the same statistical rate as it does on the 'rest of us?'

Because Satan's challenge... or rather his accusation... was against ALL mankind... not just Israel. True, Satan is 'waging war' with the seed of the woman; however, he has said that ALL of us are weak and miserable and pitiable. And a ctually, the statistical rate is not the same: sometimes it is MORE on Israel (depending on Satans target for challenge)... and sometimes it is LESS (depending on whether such one is currently on assignment which must be completed, however long that might take).

The statistics just seem the way youve described them because well, truly, how can we gauge them? I mean, who really is a son of God, versus who is not? And unless we KNOW who those are exactly, the statistics are inaccurate. For it can only be TRULY assessed once the revealing of the sons of God has been done. At that time, people will understand what happened to a certain one and what didn't and why. Think Job: it wasn't until afterwards that what was really taking place was revealed.

Let me explain: God doesn't bring tests upon us, dear Lisa; however, if challenged - not Him being challenged, but US being challenged - He may allow US to respond to that challenge. For contrary to what many THINK, the accusation by Satan isnt made against God (note: unlike arrogant earthling man, even Satan knows better than to go there) - rather, it is MAN that Satan (the accuser of our brothers; not the accuser of God!) has accused. It is against US has he made the assertion that we ARE weak and blind and pitiable, and that on behalf of and in order to save our own skin, we will do or say ANYTHING... even curse/deny God! And truly sad to say, many here, as well as many in the world, including so-called "christians"... have shown themselves to be such: in their anger against being lied to, cheated, hurt, harmed and misled by EARTHLING MAN, they are MORE than willing to blame, curse, decry and deny... NOT man... but God!

True, God may allow us to respond to the challenge, but shouldn't He? I mean, isn't that our RIGHT, more so than our obligation? Satan has, in essence, said to God that I, Shelby, am weak, pitiable and can be easily bought; that all that has to occur is some event or incident that evokes ANGER within me (Job losing his children, his livestock, his livelihood!) and that I would turn my back on God in a split second. He has said that about ME! Should I sit back and let GOD answer that accusation? Or should I myself answer? I mean, the accusation is made against ME, not God! Therefore, I believe that I... me... Shelby... should stand up and say, "Hey, wait a minute, hold up you got the wrong one! I am NOT the weak person you have made me out to be, so that in my anger, I will blindly lash out and accuse even someone innocent. I am not that flaky. Sure, what occurred hurt, made me angry and heck, YOU did it! But I am NOT so weak and angry a human that I would appease that anger by blaming God for what YOU (Satan) and YOUR seed do by condemning innocent blood. I dont NEED vengeance that desperately. So, you've got the wrong one. I am MUCH more level-headed than that, much less emotional, and CERTAINLY more stable of heart so, go find someone who fits your poor description."

And that is also what the temptation against my Lord was all about! Satan thought that even Christ had a price and so he (Satan) offered everything HE thought would prove successful in getting my Lord to deny the Father. Of course, Satan had to challenge my Lord on a different level than he does us.

And do we always KNOW when were being challenged? Folks would say that based on Job, no, we dont ; however, in TRUTH, Elihus words to Job showed that he SHOULD have known just as the Christ KNEW IF he was as righteous as he was claiming he was. But he was too busy trying to establish his OWN righteousness versus giving God the benefit of the doubt (which the true sons would do, only because if we are sons of God, then we KNOW the Father, by means of KNOWING Christ, so that we KNOW what God would bring upon us and what He wouldnt and why). But... to some degree, Satan IS correct: for we ARE weak and pitiable and miserable... so long as we can't truly SEE what is going on, WHO it is that is causing us pain and outcry... and so long as we blame innocent blood. By means of Christ, then, I have "eyesalve"... my eyes have been opened... so that I can SEE who it really is... and who it is not.

I truly hope that served to explain, Lisa, and I hope you can see the logic or rather the illogic of blaming God. His blood is innocent. And since He is MY Father I will stand up before anyone who falsely accuses Him and proclaim that innocence. What loving CHILD wouldnt do so?

Again, the GREATEST of love and peace to you and yours. Please call me when you come this way; I would LOVE to see you and share a meal and hug.

YOUR servant and more and a slave of Christ,

Shel

(Edited for punctuation and omission errors)

Edited by - AGuest on 12 January 2003 12:7:36

• AGuest
    AGuest
    You are still putting god in the passive phase, as if he was not the enforcer of the punishments.

Actually, it is you who misunderstands the warning, as well as the punishment. God SAID, For in the day you eat of it, you WILL die. He did NOT say, I will kill you/cause you to die. What YOU are asserting is that, if you are a freeway builder, and you build a freeway, yet you warn your child not the PLAY on the freeway, for that is not its purpose and someone else comes along and tells YOUR child that you are a liar, that they can and should play on it all they want, and that nothing will happen to them, but the only reason you told them not to is because you are afraid they will become like you and your child CHOOSES to listen to that one rather than listen to you and goes out and plays on the freeway and gets ran over by a truck it is all YOUR fault. Why? Because no matter what purpose you or others may have had for that freeway the very fact that you built it makes you guilty of the life of your child who died on it. You are saying that neither the child is guilty (for not listening to your warning) nor is the someone else guilty (for lying to your child, which lie led to his/her death). That... is what YOU are saying.

In TRUTH, the ground was not cursed by God it was cursed because Adam listened to Eve; it was cursed on [his] account. It was not an action taken by God; it was a RESULT of an action taken by Adam (even science says that for EVERY action... there is a RE-action; SOMETHING happens!).

Death did not enter in because of God brought him/it in; Death was able to enter because Adam LET it in (Just as sin entered through ONE MAN and death through sin). Previously, death was BANNED; he/it could NOT enter. Until Adam and not God... opened that door. And it is the same today we can allow place for the Devil. It is WE who give him access. Or we can OPPOSE him. Adam did not oppose him, and thus LET DEATH IN.

Eve is the only one who suffered a curse directly from God the increase of her birth pains as well as a craving for her husband, answered by domination by him. Prior to this, however, neither Eve nor Adam knew mourning, outcry or pain. Why? Because the flesh they possessed PRIOR had no sin in it! Thus, it could not know such things. And that was what God was TRYING to spare them from with His warning "knowing good" what it FELT like... AND bad (pain, suffering, death) and what IT felt like!

Satan didn't carry them out. Adam didn't carry them out. Eve didn't carry them out.

There was nothing TO "carry out". Satan, in his evilness WANTED Adam and Eve to know bad. Why? The same reason he wanted Job to know it and he wanted Christ to know it... and wants us to know it: so that we will curse God and die. Wake up, Saint. This aint rocket science. He is seeking his own agenda, which is to fill his own "quota"... that is, feeding HIS master, Death (who is NEVER satisfied!). And apparently, quite a lot of folks here want are ready and willing to help him out.

Adam was an idiot. Why? Because HE actually entertained the thought that he could be like God all the while KNOWING he couldnt. He KNEW he couldnt. But the temptation to see if he COULD was too great for him. Why? Because he, like Satan, though too much of himself. Rather than dismiss what he already knew could not happen, he entertained it. To his own detriment and that of his progeny. An Idiot.

Eve was also an idiot. She did not know how to control the desire of the eyes. Satan only deceived her into doing what was already in her heart, remember? She SAW that the tree was good for food (what, can you TELL a peach isnt poisonous just by LOOKING at it?) and that IT WAS SOMETHING TO BE LONGED FOR TO THE EYES, yes, the tree was DESIRABLE TO LOOK UPON. But all that glitters aint gold. And SHE knew that. She wanted what she wanted and Satan knew that. Thats why he spoke to her FIRST alone: he had SEEN her looking at the tree desiring what was on it.

And dont we all do that, form longings for things we CANT have? True, we form longings for things we can have, but with some or great difficulty. That, too, is normal. But we also form longings for things that we can NEVER have, because we just don't believe the odds. All of us do. You might want to check out just how many people play the lottery, even given the fantastical odds: The odds (or, in Adam/Eve's case, God) MIGHT be wrong; I/we MIGHT have chance. Check out how many people abuse drugs and alcohol, although they've HEARD the warnings: Well, it MIGHT not apply to me. I MIGHT be able to beat the odds and not become hooked and lose everything. I MIGHT. I'm gonna put it to the test and see.

Earthling man and HIS reasoning: go figure.

It was your god who executed punishment; imperfection, suffering, death, increased birth pains.

He increased birth pains, yes. Please g o back and reread about the others. Please.

Stop trying to pass on the blame for this.

LOLOLOLOLOL! It is not me who is trying to pass on the blame. Indeed, I am FIGHTING to help YOU all stop passing on the blame and see where the blame truly lies and rightly put it there: in those who perpetuate the acts, as well as those who lead them to do so, if anybody.

Can't you accept what your god did?

I can accept everything my Father has done does and will yet do. In what you are accusing Him of here, however, He is innocent.

All satan did was encourage more variety in diet.

Hmmm... not only are you willing to blame innocent blood (God's), but you are also willing to excuse main perpetrator (Satan). Now, why would you want to do that? (And some folks here say I am the fool... )

Satan challenged Eve and Adam to answer his challenge regarding our their OWN weaknesses, that they would give precedence to them, no matter what the cost: Eve, the desire of the eyes; Adam, the desire for more power. He made the SAME challenge with regard to Job, my Lord, and others, including myself. In the case of Adam and Eve, he was right. And he is right in MOST cases, even, to some degree, mine. But rather than trust in MYSELF because I KNOW what is in me I have turned myself over to one who is stronger than I who can COVER me, when Satans challenge proves right. When I err because of the desire of my flesh, the desire of my eyes and whatever other bad thing is in my heart.

Because they do exist, and I am not always powerful enough myself to overcome them. So, then, I get my strength and power, NOT from eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad, and trying to be "like" God through that way, but from eating from the leaves of the Tree of Life. In that way, even when I err, which error can result in death, I can LIVE by means of such eating. (Gen. 3:23)

All eve did, as the cook of the garden, was try satan's new recipe.

Well, of course... she was nothing more than a poor, emotional, flight-headed girl, right?! And we all know that they (girls) all "belong" in the kitchen because they are flaky and irrational and often times can't even be trusted cook a good meal (for heaven's sake, the ditz fed her husband 'tainted' fruit!), let alone make a level-headed decision. Right? So, okay, no harm in that, I guess even if the new recipe contains poison what the heck. Yes?

In the bible, shelby's god actually made the changes in humans and nature that led to all of the wickedness and suffering on earth.

Yes, God built a freeway, told His children NOT to play on it for if they did there was fatal danger awaiting and another, well, obviously innocent and very kind person, comes along and says, Pish-posh, little children, you want to go play and children should be able to play and your father's a mean 'ol man for not letting you, so I say just go and play 'cause really, nothing's going to happen to you and so, they go play and they get hit and become severely injured and disfigured and, of course, God is to blame.

Yes, I can see that. Surely.

Therefore, i maintain that god is the author of wickedness.

Well, of course, you would. I mean, that is your purpose after all, isn't it, to maintain such?

Why are you lying to these dear people?

Dear ones, if you will go back and read the account, you will see that the change took place IMMEDIATELY after they ate. God wasnt even there at the time. The change happened immediately and exacted in them a need to HIDE themselves. Remember? And God gave them a COVERING a long garment of skin to hide the change. Do you remember that? He didnt change them, dear ones... He only provided a COVER for the change one they didnt NEED before. Why? Because the change resulted in them becoming so UGLY so UNCLEAN it NEEDED to be hidden. They... could no longer look upon themselves.

One result of that covering, however, the NEW skin that they were given is that it housed pain. Hence, Eves increase in birth pangs.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Edited by - AGuest on 12 January 2003 14:49:33

• AGuest
    AGuest
    My Most Dearest AGuest............Peace Be With You, Too

Dearest Mrs. Shakita, the greatest of peace to you, too!

..... why does this sound so condesending?

I'm sure I dont know, for when I say it, I do not mean it to sound so. When I say it, it comes from a good and truthful place in my heart. And when someone says it to me, without the extra commentary youve included here, I receive it from where it perceive it COMES from... a good and truthful place in their heart. May I ask you: where does it come from when YOU say it, and how do YOU receive it when it is said to YOU? That will answer your question.

Anyhoo... I have to work at night so I apologize for not responding to your post sooner.

I absolutely understand. I have a bit of a life, too LOL!

I don't question that a higher power created our existence, past and present. Something doesn't come from nothing. I do respect your allegiance to your God.

Thank you, but it is not something special it is merely what I ought to have done and ought to be doing. What kind of child would do any less for his/her own father?

What I do question is a God who sits on his throne, with his Son by his side, and with myriads of angels with him.......sitting there and watching the horrors that his children are inflicting upon one another

Sigh! The "thing" is, dear Mrs. Shakita, that if they are inflicting horrors... one ANYONE, let alone one another... they are NOT His children. They CANT be. That is one of the main points Ive been making here. I wonder, though, that some have trouble GETTING that point (and I did NOT mean that to "sound" condescending, truly).

If God is loving, If God is omnipresent, If God is omnipotent, If God is a caring parent.....why make his children suffer while he sits there and watches.....when he has the power in his little pinky to stop it ALL.

Well, as I said to Lisa His children have the RIGHT to answer any challenge made to THEM FIRST before calling upon Him to step in. Personally, I want to at least have a SHOT at replying to the challenge made to ME. If it becomes more than I can bear, then I call for help. As my Lord said he could do, if he WANTED to when being tried by the hypocrites.

And JAH has TOLD us what we need to do be His children, Mrs. Shakita and that is be good IN SPIRIT by loving EVEN our enemies to worship Him IN SPIRIT not through rituals and seeking Him in handmade temples/churches but by means of the man we are ON THE INSIDE with clean HEARTS as well as clean hands and to worship Him IN TRUTH and through that One by listening TO that One, THE TRUTH His Son the One He SENT to speak to us and tell us the way... and SHOW we are listening... by FOLLOWING that One and ONLY that One...

Unfortunately, however, religion has come along and told us differently: we must project an APPEARANCE of good, even if our hearts are still wicked loving only those who love us and hating all others that we must worship Him in the FLESH by means of trying the keep the Law of the flesh, as well as going to church and saying amen to long prayers, and singing hymns and giving tithes and contributions and that we can pass with God by looking clean... on the OUTSIDE... (clean though houses, cars, suits, bookbags...), while INSIDE harboring hatreds and hypocrisies... so long as we ATTEND church/meetings so long as we have a FORM of godly devotion so long as "go out in field service"... and so long as we listen to THEIR leaders and follow THEM rather than the Son

So that just because one THINKS one is a son of God or one SAYS one is does not MAKE one a child of God. It is such ones FRUITS that TRULY define who their father is and thus, whose CHILD they are... and not ones own perception... or words.

This is what I would like an answer to. You cannot give me this answer. No one can. Every answer to this question results in a non-answer.

I have answered you just as my Lord has permitted. Now, whether or not you HEAR that answer is entirely up to you. Unless, of course, YOU condescend to ask that your ears are opened excavated so that you CAN hear. (Psalm 40:6)

Have a nice day.

Thank you! You, too! Truly!

I bid you peace.

And I receive your wish for my peace... as I you and the greatest of love.

A Slave of NO ONE.

Indeed. But I ask you, if you are NOT a slave, too (which infers that you are your own master), then why are YOU afraid of what others might/can do to YOU? Have you no power over them? For if not, truly, they ARE your masters.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Hey Shelby,

Hey, Gumb and the greatest of peace to you!

Watch out for Shakita and her son asskicker! They don't mess around!

LOL - thanks for the warning LOL!

After reading much of this.....even if I could reason your way.......and I can't......God already knew these little kids would be tortured BEFORE it happened didn't he?

Yes, he did. Just lik He knew what Cain was going to do to Abel. Just like some of the family of these children

, and some of the neighbors, and some of the social workers knew. And maybe even warned.
    What you never answer in all of this is that it was NOT the kids fault......and they suffered.

I did not perceive that question was asked. Why did the kids suffer, although they were not at fault? Because they had a VERY unloving mother and my guess is, unloving father, too, though no mention is made of him/them who loved themselves more than they loved their own children and who one of which loved them SO little that she consistently put them at risk until what was inevitable occurred.

Where is the justice?

Ah, yes "because justice is not carried out SPEEDILY"

Sigh! It is coming, dear Gumby. And when it does, it will not result in those poor children having to be taken away from the parent(s) they love (even if such are not deserving of it), and placed with some folks who might have abused them even worse (funny, we dont know if they ever went into foster care, and if they did, what might have happened to them, there). No, when vengeance is exacted for these poor babies it will be by a LOVING parent who will see that they never again experience mourning, outcry or pain.

The best WE could have done, us, earthling man was to take them away from the parents and put them with someone else. And, yes, of course, WE think that would make things better for them, dont we? But n o child wants to be taken away from their parents, Gumby no matter HOW sick that parent is or how much danger the child may be in. Thinking that your own parent is going to do you harm is virtually inconceivable. But, praise JAH our fleshly parent(s) are not the only ones we need to have.

Is it up to us for justice to prevail and not God's concern?

Well, it seems to ME that since weve either decided there IS no God or we dont want Him messing around in our affairs the answer would be that it is up to us. But that doesn't mean God is not... and/or should be... concerned. Dont be fooled just because you havent seen justice carried out, dear Gumb: it has been. The judgment will down justly and the child WILL be avenged. For the Father IS concerned. Quite. How do I know? Because my spirit bears witness with His spirit, through Christ. Let me tell you all something right now: they MOURN over what we do to one another constantly. And our pain is NOTHING compared to theirs. Sometimes, I dont think my spirit can bear it. And then, one of us (and it only takes one) does something GOOD and all heaven rejoices. And there is NOTHING like that joy. For someone like me it can get exhausting. I have learned, then, to live with it.

How could any of us stop what happened? We didn't know about it....it was in secret in a basement.

Any of us most probably couldnt. But others knew. We just dont think we our brothers keeper, and so we mind our business, even if it means a child will die.

Had I known about this.....I would have taken a baseball bat to the crackwhores head!

Sigh! No, Sweetie, you wouldnt have. You would have LIKED to we most probably ALL would have LIKED to. But the law would not have allowed it. Same thing goes for God: things here, in this realm, operate according to laws that WE earthling man WANTED... and have put into place.

Not God though.......he watches. How nice.

He didnt just watch, dear Gumb I promise you. I will tell you something that I have only told one other person thus far: one night about, oh, 3-4 weeks ago, I was asleep when my Lord woke me up and told me, Your brothers blood is crying out! The feeling was horrible! The pain in my spirit was excrutiating! Then he took me in a vision to an apartment in a large city near me either Oakland or San Francisco I dont know which and showed me the event:

A tall, large (heavy) black man in a black leather coat/jacket was bludgeoning a thinner black man (with Rasta dredlocks) to death with some kind of club. He was using a club so that there would be no sound. There was a LOT of blood (his head was being bashed in) and that is what I was hearing the blood crying out. It was horrible. I do know why the event occurred: the murdered man had thought he could get away with something he could not. He thought he could cheat someone (which involved extensive lying, as well), this one time. He was wrong. The perpetrator had also been warned, early in HIS life, that his "temper" was going to lead to the life he now lives. He doesn't like it and will "pay" himself, soon. I am not sure how, but he does not sleep... and he HATES it, hates himself... but can't get out of it.

I didnt know what to do, where exactly it was. But I did know that there was nothing I could do, primarily because the murderer was on a payroll of the very people that I would have gone to! And in order to silence me, they would have found a way to get rid of me, too (not necessarily death, but decrediting, digging up family "skeletons" or labeling me insane or something). Okay, so WHAT am I supposed to DO?!

I then heard that I was not given the vision in order to do something, but to KNOW something two things: (1) that it is when blood is SPILLED that it cries out and that by that time, the deed is done ; and (2) a challenge had been made as to what I would DO with such information, that I would not... COULD not... remain silent. Satan has named my price that due to be unable to control it, at some point I could be enticed to use my gift and eventually for personal notoriety and gain that even if my initial intent was to offer I know/see/hear as a means to ASSIST, eventually I would be corrupted enticed into going further. When I asked if that were true, my Lord told me it was that IF I offered my gift to the public I would eventually be corrupted. It would be inevitable, because I am, after all flesh. Just like everyone else. No different, and thus the desires would be no different. And money corrupts and money WOULD become involved sooner or later.

Thus, I have CHOSEN to stay as I am coming HERE and sharing what I see and hear HERE for the benefit of those who are still seeking, asking and knocking. For true, in the other event, I might help one or two to begin with but in the end (and it would come fast), I would become a false prophet, even offering that I heard/saw something when I didn't... for the notoriety and financial gain. Like I said, it happens ALL the time, and I am sorry, but I cannot risk going there. Perhaps you can understand that; perhaps not. I cannot be concerned as to which, however, and still wish you only the greatest of peace.

Now now SS, ....you KNOW that God doesn't test or tempt anyone! Each one is drawn out by his OWN desire, then when that DESIRE becomes fertile it becomes SIN, then sin brings death. It's the best circular reasoning the bible has to offer.

Indeed, God does not test or tempt anyone; it is the Adversary that does so, based on what already exists INSIDE each and every one of us. Glad you were paying attention (glad SOMEONE is)

Again, I bid you peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Edited by - AGuest on 12 January 2003 15:8:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit