This is my story

by Dolphin57 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Welcome to the board! There are alot of great people here and this is a great place to hang out and learn.

Wolfy

• SYN
    SYN

Hi there! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you...

• cornish
    cornish

Thanks for relating that Laura,its a kick in the upbeat direction,good for you,Welcome!

• rowdy
    rowdy

welcome its great to hear a good story. i
    truly wish you 2 the best.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

When I first saw your profile pic , I too thought of Betty Page... she's a looker, so are you,,, and welcome.... It is great that you are so postive and got out early in life. I would do anything, if I could have my 20's back,,,,, of course never being a JW would have been better, but if only I could have found all this out then,,,,,,it would have made those years better for my future and my kids. I am 36 now and have only left out a year ago......been d/a for a few months. It is the best thing that has happened to our family.

Hope you stay around and spread some of your happiness with us......Betty,,,, I mean Dolphin...

• ugg
    ugg

dolphin,,,,major decisions for such a young person...glad you made it...welcome....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Laura,

Welcome to the board!!! Great story I'm glad you followed your heart

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome to the board sister! Check out our web site for some great watchtower Quotes!!!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit