This is my story

by Dolphin57 38 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

hello and welcome Laura!

it's so nice to hear that you married a great guy and not the first witness you fell in love with.I've seen so many young girls marry within a short period of time in that organization with the first guy they go out with. strange, some work out, some don't.

we've found a wealth of info. from this board, and there are some pretty neat people here. thanks for popping in.

Jackie from Nebraska

• TheItalian
    TheItalian

Hallo to you both, Laura!

• Kep
    Kep

Welcome Laura,

Thank you for sharing your story. It is good to know that some get of the org early in life and have opportunity to take a hold of a real life.

Kep

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Welcome Laura.

I'm glad you and your sweetheart escaped from the bOrg. It's good to hear that you are happy and well. I'm also glad you have chosen to come here to share your happy tale! There are some really great people here.

Bright Blessings,

~Witch

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Laura,

Welcome to the Forum. Are you still in Florida? I live in Tallahassee. Are you a Miami Dolphin fan? Glad you found the right man in your life. Let us hear from you again.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Laura, and welcome. Your story seems to illustrate how the social aspect of JWs draws people but in the end is not enough. I'm glad to find a soulmate. Hope to hear more from you.

Blondie

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Hi and welcome! Your story is similar to mine. Enjoy your stay!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Laura,

I'ts good to see someone who has left, that has a happy ending. I wish more who leave find that happiness also.

Welcome to the forum.

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

Welcome to the board!

Edited by - setfreefinally on 8 January 2003 21:51:1

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

WELCOME, LAURA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit