Green Bay A-fest July 2003 Hotel Info....

by scootergirl 32 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

No, Scarlet.....I didn't book a room for you. Glad that you booked one! Did you happen to get one close to my room?

• not interested
    not interested

yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa,

this should be a blast, I dont think ill bother with a room though ill just find a corner in the stairway and sleep there, besides if its anything like the last MN apostafest, whos gonna sleep anyway?

special note to eyegirl,......4 years and 358 days left!!!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I asked for a room close to yours. They said they would make a note of it.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL @ not interested- just no sleeping in the pool k?

Here are some pics of the hotel:

This hotel is within walking distance to the downtown nite spots so Friday nite should be fun! They have one of the best Sunday Brunches in the area also !!

I would strongly urge folks to reserve a room early. This hotel is right on the river with boat slips available and during the summer it books up with lots of people coming in on their boats and spending the night.

THANK YOU SCOOTERGIRL for organizing the hotel !!!!

Looking forward to a great party!!

XW

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Notinterested......you already have a room! LOL........I am just so happy that you and hann are gonna make it w/us MN girls!

Oh, yeah......scarlet.......Please keep the noise down.....I have to get up early for Service on Saturday and the Meeting on Sunday!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL xena........thanks for the pics. I keep looking at that kingsize bed and wondering just how many people will fit in it?!

• animal
    animal

4 minimum!

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

I am SO there!

Putting in for my vacation time as we speak.

It will be SO great to meet everyone!

BTW, Dont come unless you plan on having a blast! Xenawarrior is the bestest party thrower on this planet! She always makes sure everyone is comfortable and having a great time.

Love ya' girl!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

well this sounds like a fun time! :) thanks jo for showing me this thread. i'll try to make it!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(((((((((((((((((scoot)))))))))))))))))

Put me down for 3 nights; King Bed, baby!! I need room to manuver!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit