Green Bay A-fest July 2003 Hotel Info....

by scootergirl 32 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sign me up for Friday and Saturday...I will have to drive home on Sunday.

And don't they have rooms with two king size beds? I plan on pushing them together to maximize my chances for scorage...ahh crap who am I kidding...a single bed and a sleeping bag will do...

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

whatever jo!! we can get 4 people in a king size bed--what are you thinking??!?!?

• ugg
    ugg

what you do to organize things for everyone is just so great...i live in northern minnesota and maybe some day i will get to meet various ones...sounds like some awful nice folks in the area...must be all of this cold snow we get here...you know...all of us with warm hearts....

anyway,,,,have a great time,,,keep up the organizing....time and effort into it is nice...thought your pictures you posted were just fabulous....thank you for sharing them...

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

ugg--well hey! if you ever get over by duluth you should give scooter or me a call--we live very close. it would be great to meet you!!

beck

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok new plan...

so Eye and I are going to share a room...and there will be a lottery at the apostofest to see who gets to share the king size bed of pillowy goodness with us...hee hee! I feel so dirty!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love single island!! draping freely, pillowing goodness, and indian wrestling. could it get any better??!??

• animal
    animal

Count me in.. I hope to reserve my flight this weekend when I get home. I want a smoking room... are all the smokers staying together?

Oh ya, I fart in my sleep....

Animal

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I just got off the phone w/the hotel........blocking rooms is not going to work because of difference in people staying different nights. BUT the 2 and 3 night stay rates are the same.....only difference is that those staying for one night would have to pay regular price.

I just booked two ajoining rooms for us MN peeps and "guests".......so, I suggest that if anyone else wants to book a room do it now! She said that if we want to be on the same floor near each other, you can request that you get a room near me (last name Gould).

Unfortunately there are no pool side rooms......but the pool is open 24 hours!

Here is the number to call: 1-800-457-2929 July 19 is the actual apostafest......but for those "daring" many of us are meeting at the hotel on the 18th......

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    Oh ya, I fart in my sleep....

oh yeah! lol

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Christy Did you book mine? Because I just booked one just in case I wasn't sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit