If You Weren't A Witness, What Would You Be Today?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I would not feel guilty any time I enjoyed something that is forbidden by JWs. I would have gone to university and actually studied what I was interested in: archaeology. I would have gotten psychological counselling earlier than I did, and perhaps not have been so messed up now.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

WELCOME, OTARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you find comfort in being yourself!!! It's a nice feeling, huh?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

In my case, the journey would be different but the end result would be the same. I consider my self an agnostic. Which is, I am convinced, what I would be at this stage in my life no matter what religion I started with.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Most likely, I would have been a minister. Still will be, if the Lord wills. Starting the first of many courses toward that goal in spring semester.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I would definitely have become a gynaecologist.

I know this is so because I once succeeded in decorating our entire entrance hall by reaching through the letter box.

Englishman.

• ugg
    ugg

probably a methodist,,,,,(in name only)

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

I wouldn't have a religion I think. My mother didn't have any religious affiliation prior to the witnesses and would have raised me based on her own morals and not some damned religion.

I would also have gone to college right out of high school and I'd be a Veterinarian now.

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Minimus I would have been a non conformist. Oh by the way you have great posts keep it up.

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

First of all I would not go to any church or be affiliated with any religion. I'm one of those that doesn't need a religion to be fullfilled.

Also I would probably be making alot of money in the music industry either as a record promoter or radio announcer as I gave up both of those jobs to be a dub.

Diamond

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I wouldn't be on this forum bitching about my misadventures with a dangerous and deceptive cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit