Probing Questions

by Farkel 38 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

Farkel is quite correct, this and all other Boards are regularly monitored by WTS Legal. I was told this by a member of Legal in a guarded moment.

Should we care? If information, strategies and other compromising details pertaining to present and potential court cases are published publicly, they could indeed feed the enemy with information that would be very useful to them, then we should care. In fact, when you consider what is at stake, it would be irresponsible of WTS Legal not to read these Boards.

Syn said :

Besides, we all know that Ted Jaracz is an accomplished web surfer

lol...Jaracz does not own a computer and cannot operate one, in fact he views them with the same repulsed disdain that many of us view him.

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 6 January 2003 15:47:56

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Prisca said :

"Several times I have held back from answering a post simply because I wouldn't be able to make a meaningful reply without revealing some personal information that I don't want to make public. "

You and me both . I believe the responsibility rest on us individually to act reponsibly in relation to our own circumstances. Those who are free to thumb their nose at the Borg may say whatever they wish about themselves. I hope that I have acted with discretion although sometimes I fear that I say more than is wise.

I have said before that on a tape from a U. S. Bethel speaker, he dismissed counter arguments raised in a courtroom as "The stuff you can read on any apostate website".. so they know what goes on.

• Mum
    Mum

Well, this is a heartening post, Farkel. The bigwigs in Brooklyn are taking us seriously at last -- something they never would have done with many of us when we were still dubs! I for one am glad to welcome them aboard because, after all, if any of them are "honest hearted," they will be set free by the real truth which they find here.

SandraC of the nothing-more-to-lose-because-of-having-been-in-a-cult class

• Francois
    Francois

I have relatives still in the Borg. One of them is an elder; has been for nearly 50 years. I've seen him get up in the middle of the night to spy on members of his congregation. If he would do that, he would do anything. Same for the upper echelon of the WTBTS.

I've seen questions here that didn't ring true. I've seen it several times. Even though these kinda questions are far separated in time, that doesn't mean they can't put the answers together to identify people who'd rather not be identified, or to discover things they shouldn't know about, like the UADNA. I predict they'll never break into that one.

Even so, it's better to be cautious when dealing with a known religious cult. There's no telling what they might try next. It would be good for them to understand that even though THEY may have no respect for the law; WE do. I know for example, that if I saw someone looking at me through my window, that I'd have to sneak outside, shot the bastards dead, then put them inside my house and claim self-defense. A cop told me that. He said there would likely not even be a trial.

You JW turds keep that in mind if you send someone to spy on me. You're sending them to certain death. But of course, you don't have a problem with that, do you?

• Mary
    Mary

Well, to all the Brooklyn Lurkers here that have nuthin' better to do, all I can say is.................

Edited by - Mary on 6 January 2003 16:56:19

• shera
    shera

Nice reply Francois....don't mess with this x-JW!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

They're pinching the best ideas, eh? So, if "Dubsticks" turns up in the next Kingdom Melodies, we know why

ig.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So the best course of action is to skew the polls we feel are to dub likeLOL Just kidding, I to lived much too long with caring about what the dub's thought. I am here to help and be helped, if I inadvertently help a dub oh well. I disclose because to me it is a catharsis but not for all. My hubby thunderrider is much more closed due to the dub influence in that we are all different, but I can't be spend my time worrying if I say this will this get back to them life is way too short

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Xena,

What you said. . .

goes for meeeee tooooo!

I don't care anymore what that cult thinks of me!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit