Probing Questions

by Farkel 38 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I can understand being cautious on our own behalf, if, for example we are trying to do the slow fade, and don't want to be found out. For myself, I don't care a rat's butt anymore what the Watchtower does. If the elders showed up on my doorstep, I'd refer them to my attorney. If they invited me to a judicial committee meeting, I'd say, sure, I'll go - just as soon as you can show me that sort of thing in the Bible. If they df'ed me, who cares? The people I care most about wouldn't shun me anyway.

But, Farkel, I get the sense from your post that you think we might somehow be harming others here by what we post as individuals. Is that what you're trying to say? That by revealing personal stuff about myself, I could somehow cause others here to be harmed? If so, how would that work, and what steps would you recommend to avoid doing so?

• Shakita
    Shakita

If what you say is true, Farkel, then this is a special little message just for the creeps who need to get alife!

YOU SUCK!

Hey, I posted a pic of my kitty......think they will try to find my true identity by kitty-association?!

Mrs. Shakita

Edited by - shakita on 6 January 2003 10:24:12

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

And so Farkel my friend what would they the WT do anyway about anything we say? It truly makes me physcially ill that they monitor this board and yet hold in their hands the lives of 6 million persons. All that is hypocritical they the WTS have proved their evil side. How dare they preach and teach to people not to lie and yet they are liars. In fact they are worse then that. As I said Frakel it sickens me.

I spent 38yrs believing they taught us the truth from the word of God, how fooled I was. It is mind control and all the other things like meeting attendance, service and having no life of your own that is paramount to the Society. They don't want you to have a life. They want to suppress you and make yesbots out of its followers. I know this is not what Christ taught.

So Farkel if you have it on the cuff, tell your friends up stairs, its a free country and they can't push us around. But like them we have freedom of expression, and religion. And if they can bad mouth everyother person on the face of the earth they better be able to take what they dish out.

Love your friend Orangefatcat.

• JH
    JH

I hope that people will continue to post at the same pace, and not be afraid to express themselves. Should there be a security measure before signing in, to make sure that whoever is here has the ok to be here?

• Shakita
    Shakita

JH:

Should there be a security measure before signing in, to make sure that whoever is here has the ok to be here?

I personally don't think this is a good idea. We don't want to become what we hate, do we?

Mrs. Shakita

• Xena
    Xena

I spend over 20 years caring what they thought of me......

I

DON'T

CARE

ANYMORE

but that is just me

• Mary
    Mary

teenyuck said: Telling everyone about my hemorrhoids, my inablilty to reach orgasm and my inability to pay my bills is something I should be careful of?

Actually, you should write to Brooklyn itself in order to get help with these problems. Don't forget to go into explicit detail.......send pictures if necessary, especially of your hemorrhoid problems to Ted Jarasz........you know, repetition for emphasis!!

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

WT is not monitoring this board...Farkel is paranoid, as usual...everything is okay. Go back to posting....go back to posting....

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Well, if they are monitoring us on the board, who cares? Most of what we say, at least in the way of valid doctrinal issues, is pretty right on the money, and they should be watchin out for their tail ends, is what I say! Maybe something we say here will influence what they say, do.. and things will change. What's wrong with that? For those that are on both sides of the fence, well good for them.. but they need to do their own intelligence, counter-intelligence. We aren't *here* to run a spy ring, we are here to help and support, and congregate, with those that are like us. Those that have been hurt, those seeking help, we offer them. That doesn't mean they will accept them, nor does it mandate that they must. All we are here for is to offer support and empathy. That is all we can ask. Is that a big secret? If so.. sorry! So .. if the Jehoovers are monitoring us.. are we gonna be like them and live in secrecy with the truth being like a shallow water one can't see thorugh? No. We will continue to state it like it is, and hope that everyone that views these threads can see like we do. The truth doesn't change, it's always the same. It doesn't grow brighter with each generation, it doesn't change. And neither should we.

Country Girl

• troucul
    troucul

The way I see it: Seeing as the borg is doomed, and Jehovah's spirit is no longer with them, there is no deceitful, underhanded, sly, malicious method they can use to save themselves. They can monitor this board as well as others until the cows come home, and it won't make a lick of difference. Intelligent people will see through the smokescreen, and their numbers will decline. There is nothing they can do. God will see to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit