To All (My Dad died 12/21)Now Mom had a stroke

by Nancy K 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

I haven't been 'on' as my Dad died 12/21 suddenly, before that I was about to do the 'lawsuit thing' to see my granddaughter, then 2 days ago my Mother was rushed to the hospital and has had a mild stroke...I am totally out of it...But I do have 'good news'.. I'M GOING TO SEE MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!! Turns out, thru all of what's happened lately, I found out that my JW sister lied to my daughter 2 years ago, and she wasn't shunning me, she was upset about the fact my sister lied to her (causing this!) It always 'comes back' as they say..Karma, reaping what you sow, etc., ...THANKS to all of you kind people..I can't wait to get back on and read the posts...You're doing a great service, to all like and unlike me! AND I WILL BE POSTING OUR REUNION PICTURE!!!! Thank you......

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'm glad to see you have some good news amongst the sad news. So sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

D.E.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my goodness I am so sorry- you really are being put through the wringer. Please stay strong through all this. My prayers are with you.Good news about the reunion One door shuts God opens a window. (((hug))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm glad you are going to be able to see your granddaughter without having to drag her through the courts.

I'm sorry for your loss and now more intense care of your mother.

Enjoy your granddaughter. Those are the special moments in life.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Shakita
    Shakita

(((((((Nancy K)))))))))

OMG.....when it rains, it pours! So sorry about your Dad passing and your Mom's stoke! I know what you are going through right now.......My Mom died in July of 2001 and my Dad was diagnosed with cancer right after that and he died in December of 2001. It was a really sad time. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Try to take care of yourself and get lots of sleep. I couldn't sleep and ended up getting sick. Try to remember all the good times and memories you had with your Dad. And, I hope your Mom recovers from her stroke.

On the upside, glad you are having a family reunion. Can't wait to see your pics.

Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• searcher
    searcher

((((((((((((((((Nancy))))))))))))))

Sad news about yor Dad, and my best wishes to your mom.

Great news about your Grandaughter though.

searcher.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((Nancy)))

Good news about the ganddaughter, but sorry to hear of your Mom. Hang in there and just love that sweet little girl. I'm glad it didn't come to a lawsuit for you, no one wins those but the attorney's.

You and your Mom are in my thoughts and anytime you are feeling stressed, feel free to vent here, you are amongst friends.

Lew W

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

{{{{{{{Nancy)))))

I am so sorry for your loss and wish you the best

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

sorry to hear of your loss and now your mom.

what a load of emotions you are going through, glad to hear how happy you must be to see your granddaughter. hugs to you Nancy!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((nancy)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit