To All (My Dad died 12/21)Now Mom had a stroke

by Nancy K 18 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

(((((((((((((((((((((NancyK)))))))))))))))))))))) Hang in there, at least now you and MOM has something to be happy about!!!!!!....May you both have a wonderful year!!!!!...rocky220

• kelpie
    kelpie

((((((((((Nancy))))))))))

I am so sorry for the loss of your father and your mother's stroke. My thoughts are with your through this tough time.

I am so glad to hear that you are going to see your granddaughter again.. All the best for 2003

Kelps

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

((((((((((((((Nancy))))))))))))

So sorry about the loss of your Dad and your Mom's health problems. May she recover quickly to see her great grand-daughter.

FreeFallin

• ugg
    ugg

(((((((((((((((((((((nancy))))))))))))))))))) thinking of you and sending lots of hugs

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well since both my parents died 10 months apart ..I understand your pain! My heart goes out to you both...

(((((((((((((Nancy)))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((((((Shakita))))))))))))))))))

Snoozy.......

• waiting
    waiting

wow Nancy!

Talk about a cloud with a silver lining! For to good, for the bad (((((((((((hug to you)))))))))))).

I'm glad you have such happiness to look forward to - A Family Reunion!

My condolences for the loss of your father & your mother's illness - and my cheers for the finding of your daughter and grandaughter!

Such is life.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 5 January 2003 21:22:32

• rocketman
    rocketman

Good news among all the sad times Nancy K. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, and now your mom.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Girl too bad you cant sell TICKETS to that emotional rollercoaster youve been on! I hope seeing your granddaughter and DAUGHTER....eases all the pain honey.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, my goodness, when do you find time to breathe??? NancyK, take care of yourself - with all that's going on in your family, you will be the easiest person to neglect, but don't do it!

Lots of love,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit