Mrs Ozzie and I are enjoying a week in the Blue Mountains at a convention (no, not a District Convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but we didn't want to miss out on our customary poll, so we're sending this from a very welcoming cafe in scenic Katoomba. Check it out on the web.
So, this weekend's poll question asks us to be a little analytical. For all you dubs, I hope it's not too hard-hitting. Ozzie confesses to being a bit savage today. I'll repent later. I'm pleased to have the help of Mrs Ozzie today with our poll. Ain't that nice?
So this weekend's question is:
When you read in The Watchtower that JWs help in disasters, what do you think ?
1. There truly is a worldwide brotherhood.
2. They're just bragging.
3. They put "first things, first" i.e. Kingdom Halls.
4. So, they help people?
5. Where did they get those trucks from?
6. They really are showing "love of neighbour".
7. They're just showing off to show how community minded they are.
8. What happened to the "widows and orphans"? (James 1:27)
9. Are they going to start doing charitable works now?
10. Why don't they give help every day?
11. Why only to JWs?
12. Other (you choose!)
Just pick one or two (or more, if you like!) that reflects how you think, or used to think.