Witness Wedding Gift

by LB 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

On the chance that the photo may load I'll try this thread.

My wife is at the wedding that I was uninvited to at this moment. We are giving her an engraved glass photo holder that duplicates their wedding invitation. The photo won't do it justice as it really is a pretty piece of work.

Hope this works......

OK, strike9 is working for me now, so you can actually see the gift.

Edited by - LB on 4 January 2003 18:28:47

• LB
    LB

Seems like if I rightclick on it and hit "show photo" then it works. If I don't the photo doesn't show. Weird???

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Isnt it customary to give $ for the plate? I always thought it would be nice to give a gift instead but always felt obligated to give money.

• LB
    LB

I'll normally give money if I can shove it in their thong. Oh, weddings? Thought we were talking about strip joints again.

Edited by - LB on 4 January 2003 18:7:31

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

LMFAO

• Swan
    Swan

LB,

Right-clicking and choosing Show Picture doesn't do anything on this end.

Another nice gift would have been Crisis of Conscience.

Just kidding. Wouldn't want to spoil their big day. JWs get so few big occasions to celebrate.

Tammy

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I can't see it it sounds beautiful though.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Excellent taste in a gift LB. Must have cost a pretty penny to have a custom engraving like this. Hopefully, in years to come, it will remind the newly weds why they got hitched in the first place, as chances are -- they'll be wondering.

Nice little Navaho; and a pretty good picture too. What kind of camera did you use?

JamesT

• ugg
    ugg

very very nice!!!!!!!! great taste....

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Wow...that's beautiful. I can only imagine what it looks like in RL. Looks like y'all got 'em a winner...you pagan heathen you.

Ern

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit