Girls are EVIL!!!

by pr_capone 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

There was none taken ^___^! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I wish you could be!!! Hey u are a latin guy just go sing under her window untill she cannot resist!!!! works everytime

~Cassandra~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

clerk: Evidence for who?
    Cain: Cain. David Cain.
    Clerk: Cain as in candy?
    Cain: Cain as in Killed his brother.
    Clerk: huh? could u spell that?
    Cain: Crack open a bible sometime you IDOT! (punches clerks lights out)

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LOL CC... sorry, that just wont do it this time. We are just "not meant to be".

There are others out there... I will find me one.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

hey have u tried it??? maybe with a rose between your teeth on your nees? ...ok I know life isn't like tv but I was watching this hindu music vid and this guy sang under her window all day from early morning till night and she was a little difficult but in the end he won her heart agin ^__^ it was cute cuz He hired a band, dancers ...and like a whole circus maybe u should try that???

~Cassandra~

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 January 2003 4:15:54

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 January 2003 4:16:55

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Both she and I have moved on, she was with me during the time when I was fading away and being disowned by my mom. She is a raging catholic and wants to be with someone who is catholic as well. I went to mass with her a few times but my JW programming made me want to run out of there screaming.

She and I are in different places. Its ok, she is still my best friend and I am still her best friend so its all good. Just sometimes I really do miss her.

Damn, this thread took an odd turn.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

ooh kay oooh kay U win if u say soo if your still best friends then theres alwayz a chance I say but hey thats just me ^__^ well I have to go to beddy by now soo night night capone!

~Cassandra~

*I'm a loser baby so why don't cha kill me Droolz like an I-dot*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

clerk: Evidence for who?
    Cain: Cain. David Cain.
    Clerk: Cain as in candy?
    Cain: Cain as in Killed his brother.
    Clerk: huh? could u spell that?
    Cain: Crack open a bible sometime you IDOT! (punches clerks lights out)

• Robdar
    Robdar

CC,

This thread was started in fun and the female posters responded in fun. Perhaps you should re-read the responses? Except this time with a sense of humor? BTW, just in case you missed it, I too pointed out the flaws in the equation, and so do not feel that you were directing your comments to me. But, I know many of these women who responded. And they are strong women who know how to take care of themselves. They were just being goofy with their responses. Why don't you reread the thread? You will see what I mean. And hey, welcome to the forum.

Robyn

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Everyone needs to take into account that CC is only 17 years old and hey when your that age you know everything...right

BTW....everything I have or will have is from my own hard work....I NEVER depend on a man...Nor ever will. Now ...I think I will go buy me some new shoes.Come on Estee and SheilaM...lets go have some fun!!

PS.This may surpise you but I have read thousands of books and still do....Koonzt,,,King...Twain..Agatha Christie..Steinbeck..Danielle Steel..ect.ect. and those were just the one ones I read in High School...so I'm not as shallow as you might think.

• Solace
    Solace

Ruby,

I agree! I believe all women should be independant and able to take care of themselves. My father left when I was a baby and never supported us in any way. I began working when I was 15 to help my mother with expenses and have been supporting myself and helping to support my own family ever since. I am not a feminist either but I have learned through experience that you cannot always count on another to take care of your needs.

I also believe that if someone wants to buy gifts or give money to someone, thats their choice. When you are given something it isnt taking, ya know? If someone gets burned, thay only have themselves to blame for giving too much in the first place.

BTW,

Welcome to the board Cass!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ruby:

OHMYGODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! We are friggin soul sisters like I said. I am an AVID reader King/Koontz/Steel/Tolkien/Goodkind I love mysteries and one of my FAV books is Steinbeck East of Eden last year I bought a reprint from the 80's of the first edition it is cool original errors and everything. HMMMM could we be long lost sisters???? If you ever wanta chat about books baby I'M there. I have so many books it's funny. Thunderrider is also a reader of course in fact on our honeymoon I read him The Little Prince LOL

HEY let's go shopppin

<of the now the kids are grown letting my hubby support me class>

Welcome Cass

and just kiddin thunderrider

Edited by - SheilaM on 5 January 2003 12:57:20

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

I thank you all for your welcomes... and I apologize to all who I offended. Robdar I cannot say I didn't find it a little funny, but I have my reasons for not enjoying the joke as the rest of u did. LOL thankyou RubyTuesday for understanding the depth of my knowlage LOL . And Heaven I under stand having to help support your family at such a young age due to divorce I had to start at 12 my mother got into a car accident and couldn't keep the job she had so I took it and worked under her name for the little cash it brought in ^__^ (lol she was there at the job one armed for a while my poor mum >_<)I still have the job but now I can work under my own name. I thankyou for your understanding. ooh and being the 17 year old misstress of the universe that I am LOL I have knowlage of places where u can find rare gifts! check'em out

http://aypcart.bizcom2.com/index.cgi

http://hottopic.com/

http://www.spookyboutique.com/

http://www.redhaze.com/

~Cassandra~

BTW I Don't shop at these places I only DREAM of the day when I can!!! lol

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 January 2003 13:16:7

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 January 2003 13:18:19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit