Girls are EVIL!!!

by pr_capone 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

I do not need shoes. I only buy new ones when my old ones fall apart. What I need are BOOKS! Lots and lots of books, in all colors and sizes! Just back the truck up to my house and dump them right through the door... but please don't bring me shoes.

~Witch

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok Capone,

Very sly and deceptive presentation!

Everyone here knows the bible says sin and death came through one MAN Adam.

Also, it is common knowledge that to have a lasting relationship that a MAN must give of HIMSELF.

Since a Man must spend MONEY, which is giving of HIMSELF, and Money is THE ROOT of all EVIL..

Nothing has changed and The Bible still stands TRUE!

All Evil, Sin And Death Come from MAN!!!

Nana NA na NA NA!!!

So There!!

Spoken By A Woman Of The" I Can See Through Mens Evil Plots Class!"

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Have a beer and relaxe Capone.....think a little harder before attacking women again as we are smarter then you can imagine.......Para Ti.....

• heathen
    heathen

capone- lol That is certainly an indisputable mathmatical equation .I'm sure many physicists would like to make this one of the greatest formulas of all time . If only Einstien were alive today ( wiping tears from eyes) .

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

If girls are evil and Americans are crazy, that would explain.....oh never mind....

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

No, please Expat...I find your statement intriguing. Please, share with us what it would explain??

Dana (crazy American girl class)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yeah! . . .$HOE$! . . . Lot$ 'n' lot$ of $hoe$!!!!

Jewelry! . . . $hoes$! . . . Flower$! . . . $hoe$! . . .Bath & Beauty! . . . $hoe$!

Thigh High$! . . . aka: $lut $tocking$$ . . .to go with the $hoe$! . . .

Clothe$! . . . to go with the $lut $tocking$! . . . to go with the $hoe$! . . .

Yeah, Girl$ are $$$$$$OOOOO BAAAAD!

E$TEE

Edited by - ESTEE on 4 January 2003 14:49:49

Edited by request

Edited by - angharad on 23 January 2003 5:5:10

• Englishman
    Englishman

JH,

We got the same lady.

Englishman.

• Swan
    Swan

LOL @ Robyn!

It is the love of money that is the root of all evil. Therefore, if you love women, YOU are evil.

That's a good one!

Tammy

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ruby:

Shoes ahaaaaaaaaaaaa we ARE soul sisters I LOVE shoes flats, pumps, boots the colors the selection.....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The foundation is flawed, as the formula can prove that anything that costs time and money is inherently evil.

That having been said - you've quoted a truism.

(and expat has quoted a Trumanism )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit