Did a stranger baptize you?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

Wham, dunk, thank you sir. That was the extent of my relationship with the man who baptized me. I was a one-dip-stand.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I haven't a clue who baptized me. Although he was wearing trunks and requisite white shirt he looked like a CHEESE CRACKER MAN to me.

Thirdson

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

yes

• Gordy
    Gordy

I just realised!

The brother who baptised me was disfellowshipped a month later.

Does that make my baptism invalid?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You know what BFD kats have nine lives, thats right NINE . So look out girl I am on the rampage and I have claws. Remember this Cats Rule, dogs Drool..., And just a reminder that tomorrow is dart night, maybe I will lose a dart across the room and it might just fly by someone you know...hehehehehe

But love you anyway. Yes indeed Fred Holder's son was Grant who was in our Congregation and married to that bitch witch. Kathy...

your ever loving friend

Orangefatcat....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

The man who baptised me wasn't a stranger to me. I have recently learnt that he was murdered. He was asleep in bed in his own home when an intruder broke in and stabbed him to death while he lay sleeping. Beside him lay his terrified wife, she was not harmed. Apparently it was a case of mistaken identity and the intruder suffered from a type of psychiatric illness. I was very sorry to hear this had happened...he was a lovely man...very humble...I also learnt he was inactive at the time of his death.

I held Noel McKenzie in high regard, and I still do.

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit