International Convention in Pontiac, MI

by Jourles 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

hehe larc I used to live on the east side! On Wisconsin to be exact. I know the area you are talking about! We need to hang out and get Jourles to loosen up LOL! We would have fun!

~Aztec

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

This looks like a job for ME!

*whips out her apostoslut gown to go cruise for young hovah man meat*

• SYN
    SYN

Joanna, down girl!

Jourles, damn man, you must truly be in pain. Sitting through an entire Convention? I'd sooner pull my lower lip over the top of my head!

Be careful, you just might get some Detective Spy Brothers on your ass if you aren't discreet enough with those flyers!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hell (MI) is not too far a drive from Pontiac. Why don't we all meet there? Hell would be much cooler and a better place to be than those totally boring conventions!

Outaservice (who's been to both places in the past and will take 'Hell' anyday over an assembly)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Actually - Waterford is only 15 minutes from Pontiac & has some pretty decent places - I live in the Brighton area, so I could give a couple of recommendations if anyone's interested. Sounds like fun - a real mini-apostofest!

• Lutece
    Lutece

Hey, I'm in Saginaw and I'd like to meet up too.

Last time at the dome I was nursing my son for about half the time in the stinky bathrooms w hile dying from the heat. I came out, grabbed my husband and daughter and said "we're outta here". I didn't go to any more assemblies after that. I always found an excuse, even saying one time, "I was there, didn't you see me?" LOL

Anne

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

There is some great mountain biking in the Hell/Pontiac area. Bring your bikes!! Wait until spring and it could be an "Aposta-ride"

Stan

• Jourles
    Jourles

OK, let's do it! We need to schedule a 'fest during the assembly. I should be able to break away for a good part of a day/eve(just use the old work excuse). Please do not laugh at me if I am all dressed up in my suit and badge. And do not worry about being seen with me. The badge is gone once I walk out of the Dome. I would not want to tarnish all of your bad apostate reputations.

Prettygrudger - I didn't know that you lived in Brighton. That's just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Wow, there may be more apostates living here in MI than in other states who sign on here.

Aztec - You couldn't get me loosened up THAT much. I'm pretty tame and shy.

Anne - I've been wanting to meet you for a while now. I met up with Hillbilly a few weeks ago for breakfast and found out that he lives pretty darn close to you too. We missed you at the last 'fest back in the summer.

Joanna - I still have to say, you are one of my favorite apostasluts. Cruisin for young hovah man meat! You crack me up! Someday I will make it up to MN so I can meet all of you crazy girls. As long as you don't pass out on the ground like in that pic of yours....

• Aztec
    Aztec

Cool cool cool!!! I should have a car by then too! Pontiac is only about a half hour away from my job so I could maybe skip out early!! Whoot whoot!!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit