I Need A Witty Caption, WT Pic

by jgnat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Sorry in advance if this offends anyone.

If you wrap the string real tight around your wrist until your hand falls asleep then it will fell like someone elses.

• SYN
    SYN

Since the original picture link seems to be deader than a 1 millimeter thick groundhog on a tarred road, I procured a few images from the "SOURCE", watchtower.org (caption competitions are, to quote Eddie Murphy, "the sh*t"!):

"Hello, we are Witnesses of Jehover. In Bolivia, Jehover is called iYahehewu, and all of the Sisters wear hats, but not in front of Brothers."

"Ever since we repented from our wild tapdancing days, we have studied the word of Jehover."

"There's nothing like a black bowler hat to throw off visitors at International Conventions, Sister!"

"We noticed that you have a large swatting broom in your hand. Did you know that it is Bible-based and approved to whack your children with that broom? Hard?"

"Spare not the hat, for you will spoil the Bolivian Sister!"

"We have to wear these hats as a sort of permanent Bolivian dishcloth replacement."

"HOLY SH*T! Just wait until Jehosophat sees my new ground-grilled haggis recipe in action!"

"That has to be the biggest turd I ever saw from a donkey! That'll teach me to buy my donkies from Judas in Jerusalem!"

"One minute you're a character in a Bible tale and the next minute all your stuff is in a hole in the ground! This is a....a suck!"

"Thanks for the heads-up, donkey! I nearly stepped in that!"

"Come, let me show you life's Jack Chick tracts, free!"

"Ignore the toga, just come have some KoolAid with all the disciples over there!"

"You're Jack Chick, right? There's someone I want you to meet. He's called Beelzebub. He's a really fun guy!"

"Mr Jaracz! So nice to see you! We've reserved a bum-poking demon just for you!"

"NO, BROTHER EDDIE! DON'T GET INTO THAT SPIRITUALLY WEAK MAN'S CAR! LOOK, IT HAS 4 DOORS, NOT 6!"

"Hang on a minute, you never told us what she was wearing in the Judicial Hearing! Come back here, sinner!"

• NoMoreJW
    NoMoreJW

...and so you see these metal discs through our heads that prevent any self induced thought process are actually bible based and approved by both Jehoover and the body of elders.

• Englishman
    Englishman

"Oh God.....how much longer am I going to have to sit here and grin at this sodding stupid book? I can see that my egg has congealed, the bacon's cold and the toast looks like cardboard..let me eat, per-leaze!"

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

They said what????????

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK, who farted??!!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

For the original picture;

"They knew Brother Wood's attraction for Sister Horny was getting a little out of hand when his end of the table began to slowly, but surely, rise".

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Now repeat after me "Jehovahs people are Happy People Jehovahs people are Happy People...Brother Upchuck, put that Zoloft AWAY!! Jehovahs People are Happy People Jehovah...."

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

God, my Jah hurts.

hehehhe

Country Grill

• Mary
    Mary

"Look at this picture of Cardinal Law testifying about pedophile cover-up!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit