One for The Romantic

by kelpie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

yrs2long said: Kelpie,

Lots of good responses on this thread by Onacruse:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37398&site=3

Are ya saying that my response here isn't good???? Huh?????

• Mac
    Mac

Picturing Kelpie's knight in armor riding up on his trusty kangaroo......"Hey, I've got something for you in my pocket!"

mac, of the always a romantic class

Edited to add: At which point Kelps retrieves the ring, says I will, and they ride off into the sunset.........Finis!

Edited by - mac on 3 January 2003 17:28:58

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

just make sure he steers clear of "well, i guess if we have to, i can bite the big one, and we can get married."

eyegirl of the "where do i find these guys?" class

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I asked her after we had finished a meal with her whole family (grandmother included).
    I went down on bended knee, with a ring that she didn't know I had bought. Right size, right ring, since I had asked her what she liked when we started courting.

She was speechless, and her grandmother was tickled pink that I'd made it a family affair. I loved the old dear, and was saddened when she died a couple of years later.

• ugg
    ugg

no great stories,,,,just hope you find that something special for the both of you...CONGRATULATIONS.......

• kelpie
    kelpie

Thanks for all your replies. My man is searching for the world's worst proposal and he says that is how he is going to do it..

Maybe I should mention the kangaroo idea to him mac.. NOT!!! talking about that, mac did you ever get my present I sent you???

Kelps (of the getting impatient class)

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

My FIRST proposal--we were both 14 and he asked me to marry him in a Donald Duck voice.....and he was covered from head to toe with calamine lotion because he had poison oak....

wonder where he is now and if he is happy? I hope so. I am.

Ravyn

• Mac
    Mac
    Maybe I should mention the kangaroo idea to him mac.. NOT!!! talking about that, mac did you ever get my present I sent you???

Kelps,

No, I've not received it yet. Been a long time since the mailing, perhaps he punched his way out of the package and hopped away! As they say......It's the thought that counts!

mac

• kelpie
    kelpie

hmmmmmmmmm i will have to send another one to you..

email me your address mac and i will send it..

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey y'all. I need to remind you: I am NOT a romantic.

Simon has officially classified me as a "soppy sod."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38712&site=3&page=2

LOLOL

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit