who loved???? the written review

by nightwarrior 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• aojumper
    aojumper

The thing you have to remember, is that the Watchtower is so full of the same old routine dogmatic answers, that even I, with my ADD wandering mind, was able to get at least most of the True/False right. Then there was the 'scripture look up' which was just that. Then the multiple choice. I really don't think they wanted you to fail.

Just another feather in their caps, perhaps?

K

• minimus
    minimus

EVERY elder LOVED the written review. It was the time that everyone could go in the back and talk.

• Shakita
    Shakita

gopher said:

I liked the "true-false" guess questions, the "multiple choice" questions, and the "match the scripture to the obvious phrase" questions.

Me, too. You could look up these answers in your bible no problem. The fill-ins is where you really needed to be a good Dub to answer these correctly......which I was not!

Mrs. Shakita

And, HI and WELCOME to aojumper!

• Swan
    Swan

I did toward the end. I scribbled in answers like "dunno," "don't care," "what does it really matter?" and my personal favorite, "ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer." A bunch of Ts or Fs at random and I was done. Everyone marveled that I was so smart and finished early. I then spent the rest of the time doodling, but there sure wasn't much white space on those things. Small margins. Or daydreaming.It was the quickest meeting they had and went by so fast. And then when it came time to check your answers, I aced it because my answers were so subjective! Well, I usually missed some of the random T or F.

Tammy

• troucul
    troucul

I used to love the 'rotten' review (Ozzie tm ). It would give me time to fantasize about the slutty teenagers in my hall. Mind you, I never had a chance with them, but thinking about it was enough for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit