Who is God's spokesperson/s?

by punkofnice 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

At the Australian Royal Commission (yes, that again), watchtower rock star pope, his holiness wacko Jacko was asked by Angus (my new hero) Stewart the following:

Angus Stewart Q. And do you see yourselves as Jehovah God's spokespeople on earth?

His holiness replied: A. That I think, would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.

I notice wacko Jacko didn't deny being god's spokesperson.

But..................if their divine holinesses, the watchtower rock star popes are not the only ones; who is wacko Jacko referring to?

• jw-verite
    jw-verite

Maybe the pope François ??

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jw-v - Possibly the very person

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi?

Well, the WT does stay silent on Islam

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    He said anyone could be if their lives were in harmony with the bible...mental eh?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - You are probably right there

nswtg - As mental as the lairy doctrines of thos paedophile loving men

• Half banana
    Half banana

Do Gods need spokespersons?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    50%nana - Shhhh. Don't say that. You'll destroy all the wacky religions in the world if the word gets out.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yea , why does god need a 'spokesperson' anyway? If he really wants to impress humans, let's hear his voice out of heaven. Now that would help people believe in god!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    eye - I don't think god wants people to believe in him. He would rther torture and kill them. Well, that's my impression of him. When he does have a spokesperson, they're usually idiots or truly vile individuals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit